Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #39: Wings


Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is  having a great week so far? 
Well, there wasn't too many great releases this week, but in the coming weeks there is many that I am looking forward too! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!




My #39th Waiting On Wednesday





Wings (Black City, #3)
Wings
Elizabeth Richards
(Black City #3)
Published: June 12th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Vampires

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12568641-wings
Following the cliffhanger ending of Phoenix, Natalie finds herself separated from Ash and unexpectedly reunited with her parents, including the father she thought was dead. But she can only think of Ash. She hasn't heard a word of him since she and Elijah were brought to the underground headquarters of the Sentry Rebellion. But she vows to find him.

Ash, meanwhile is back in Black City; it's the perfect place to hide from the Sentry government. But not for long. He won't give up on Natalie or bringing an end to the terrible reign of Purian Rose.

A pulse-racing end to an exciting series.
  


I have to admit, I'm kinda cheating on this Waiting On Wednesday! Guilty, I have not read the second book PHOENIX yet! I know your probably saying, well if you haven't read the second book yet, then HOW are you waiting on the third? Right, am I right? Well, just in case you are wondering that I'll tell ya! :)

I have been wanting to read the second book since its release date! I  even  bought it and have it sitting on my shelve looking pretty, calling to me from time to time. BUT, because I fell in love with the first book BLACK CITY, and I heard the second book had a killer of a cliffhanger, I decided that it was probably healthier for me NOT to read the second book until the final book is released in June 2014!! Which is KILLING ME!! Seriously, it is!! I LOVED BLACK CITY, and loved the world the Natale and Ash lived in, and I'm dying to get back into their adventure to take Purian Rose and his followers down!!

So that is why I am waiting for the third book before I have even read the second!! Sound crazy? Actually I think a lot of readers do it! Or maybe it's just me, who knows!! :)






Elizabeth  RichardsIf you would like a review copy of BLACK CITY or PHOENIX, please contact Penguin's marketing department at YRmarketing@us.penguingroup.com. Happy reading! :)

***************************

Elizabeth Richards is a YA author who loves books about supernatural boys, kissing and blood.

Elizabeth recently signed a three-book deal with Putnam, Penguin. BLACK CITY, Book #1 of the BLACK CITY trilogy will be published in North America in November 2012.


   
What are you waiting on?






3 comments:

  1. I soooo want to read Black City before this comes out. It sounds like such an amazing series. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so reading the series once it's finished, I seriously do not do waiting in-between books well. Though, I have heard some annoyingly great things about it, makes it harder to resist. ;) Thanks for stopping by mine earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read Black City yet...I need to get on that! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)