Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #37: Deliver


Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!





Hey Guys,
 Happy New Years!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful new years eve? Mine was great, quiet and spent at home with my husband and kids! So its a new year, with new opportunities, and MANY new amazing books ;) January is a GREAT book month and February brings many more!  Anyways, check out this weeks WoW and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you! :-)




My #37th Waiting On Wednesday


DELIVER
 
DeliverDeliver
Pam Godwin
Published: February 2014
Genres: Adult Romance Erotic Thriller

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18621929-deliver
His name was Joshua Carter. Now it's whatever she wants it to be.

She is a Deliverer.

She lures young men and delivers them to be sold. She delivers the strikes that enforce their obedience. She delivers the sexual training that determines their purchase price.

As long as she delivers, the arrangement that protects her family will hold.

Delivering is all she knows.

The one thing she can't deliver is a captive from slavery.

Until him.

And her stubborn slave thinks he can deliver her...from herself.

Content warning: Graphic sex, violence, and psychological abuse. Age 18+ only.




Oh, this book sounds totally awesome, and different then anything I've ever read!! I love the aspect of delivering people as slaves, and then the deliverer having to be delivered from herself! Its an adult book, and I don't read too many, but when I read the description, I just knew I had to read it! 

What about you?? Will you be adding it your wishlist???





Pam GodwinPam Godwin lives in Missouri with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band. Now, she resides in her hometown, earning her living as a portfolio research analyst, and living her yearning as a writer.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more unhealthy than her aversion to sleeping, eating meat, and dolls with blinking eyes.

 




So, what are you waiting on? Leave me a link to your WoW or Weekly Memo and I'll come visit you!


THANKS  FOR  STOPPING  BY




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)