Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #40

Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!




Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
So I am very excited about the up coming releases in a few weeks. What about you? Is there anything that you are just DYING to get your hands on that's releasing soon? One of mine is easily Ignite Me by . I still haven't read Unravel Me, the second book in this awesome series. I really wanted too, But I just didn't think I would survive waiting till the Third book released. So I waited that longggg tortures year! Anyways, enough rambling! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 



Here's My 40th Stacking The Shelves...


My Physical Stack This Week...



- Alienated ARC  
- Timebound ARC
 - Graduation Day ARC
- Independent Study HB 
- Avalon HB








- Avalon By: Hardback







***BIG Thanks to the Publisher Disney Hyperion***



- Alienated By: ARC Paperback




***BIG Thanks to Edelweiss & The Author/Publisher***

Pandemic





***BIG Thanks to Netgalley & The Author/Publisher***     

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) 





***Amazon Freebie***

  









***BIG Thanks to The Author/Publisher*** 




- Timebound By: ARC Paperback





***BIG Thanks to The Blog Tour Host Rockstar Book Tours & The Publisher, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt & The Author, ***




- Independent Study By: Hardback




- Graduation Day By: ARC Paperback




- The Testing Series Swag Pack Full Of Goodies



So what did you add to your Shelves this week? 
Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!



16 comments:

  1. You got some amazing books this week. I like seeing what people get. Avalon looks real nice in Hard Cover. Enjoy your new goodies this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Avalon is amazing looking in hardback! Thanks for stopping by as always! I stopped by your haul too! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the swag pack you won, so lucky! Still need to read Independent Study, but it's on my list, so hopefully soon :) Just finished reading Daughter of Smoke & Bone and LOVED it, so I'm glad you grabbed the NG copy! Hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I did :)
    Awesome haul! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I LOVE the swag pack too! But I am WAY behind in this series! I've had The Testing since way before the release date, and I still haven't read it yet! But since I have the whole series now I'll be getting on them asap! :)

      I've heard SO MANY amazing things about Daughter of Smoke & Bone. I can't wait to finally start this great series! :)

      As always, thank you for stopping by! ;)

      Delete
  3. Oooo, lots of books! I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone! And congrats on The Testing win! That's a lot of awesome goodies :D I loved Alienated and Avalon, hope you will too!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyssa! I'm way behind on both them series! There's just too many great books releasing, its hard to keep up! :)

      Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Alienated is soo good!

    Check our STS of this week.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard nothing but amazing things about Alienated! I've had the eBook for months, I don't know why I haven't read it yet. But the physical copy is just too pretty to pass up!

      Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. You got some awesome books this week hope you love them all!! I hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now if I can only decide on which one to read first, then we'd be in business! :)

      Thank you for stopping by, and of course I can stop by yours! :)

      Delete
  6. Wow those are amazing and I"m super jealous now lol I heard Avalon was great, I really want to pick up a copy soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so good!! Congrats on scoring such epic books. I really want to read The Testing series...and Alienated! *quietly fangirls* I'd love to read that. :) Hope you enjoy them! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've heard great things about the testing series. i have the testing on my tbr pile but i just haven't gotten to it yet. awesome haul! happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to read Unravel Me, too. Haven't read it yet for the same reasons, I've been doing that a lot lately with series', unless I have to review them. So jealous of Alienated! So can't wait to read it, got it pre-ordered, so hoping it comes in early, and I see you did download Pandemic after, hope you enjoy it! :) Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm jealous of that swag pack. Great haul this week! Happy reading. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! That swag pack is AMAZING! I absolutely loved Alienated, such a fun read. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)