Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #39

 

Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!




Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?
Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 




Here's My 39th Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...



- The Fairest Beauty
- Sunset Rising
 - The Enchanter Heir
 - The Here And Now





 


- Sunset Rising By: S.M. McEachern Paperback







- The Fairest Beauty By: Melanie Dickerson Paperback 







 

*BIG Thanks To The Publisher,
 Random House*

 
- The Here And Now By: Ann Brashares ARC Paperback






*BIG Thanks to the Author:
 S.M. McEachern*  
Worlds Collide (Sunset Rising #2)

- Worlds Collide By: S.M. McEachern eARC

 



*BIG Thanks to Netgalley & The Author/Publisher*


Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)

- Fire & Flood By: eARC





 *BIG Thanks to Netgalley & The Author/Publisher*

 The Tyrant's Daughter
 - The Tyrant's Daughter BJ.C. Carleson eARC







* BIG Thanks to Oops! I Read A Book Again & The Author/Publisher*



- The Enchanter Heir  By: Hardback





So what did you add to your Shelves this week? 

Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!





12 comments:

  1. You have a great haul this week! Happy reading!

    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But my haul has nothing on yours! :) You got A LOT of great books! Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul like usual. I got Fire and Flood as well. Been looking forward to this one as well. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha! Thanks! I do need to cut my bookish addition. But yeah, I only bought 2 books this week! And that's a BIG improvement too how many books I used to buy! :) Thanks for stopping by. Going to your haul next! :)

      Delete
  3. Sunset Rising's cover is really beautiful. (I can't help checking it out because of it)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I'm reeeally excited for Fire & Flood! It looks seriously amazing. My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Fairest Beauty sounds like something I'd enjoy. I hope you do too. Happy reading :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I had a chance to meet Cinda Williams Chima this Fall and get all of her books signed. Now I just need to find some time to actually read them. *sigh* Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! So jealous of The Here and Now! Can't wait to read it, and congrats on the win! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was a total surprise when it showed up at my door! :) They have it on Netgalley too! :) Thanks for stopping by as always! :)

      Delete
  8. Great haul! I love the cover for The Fairest Beauty, it's beautiful *adds to TBR list*. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)