Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #38

 
Stacking The Shelves 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can  include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!



Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday
I hope everyone  had a wonderful week?
 Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)



Here's My 38th Stacking The Shelves...





My Physical Stack This Week... 









MY  TOP  PICK  OF  THE WEEK  IS... 




I am SO excited for Cured! Stung, the first book in the series was my favorite book of 2013, and I can't wait to get back in to this scary, but fantasizing world!! 







Cured







Shattered Veil (The Diatous Wars #1)







Peaceful Genocide








The Last Bastion of the Living: A Futuristic Zombie Novel








































Beyond the Plains (World of Myth #1)




So what did you add to your Shelves this week? Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!







13 comments:

  1. Great haul! You bought yourself some great books :) I'm just about to start Splintered so that I can get to my ARC of Unhinged. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad, I haven't started Splinted yey either! I don't know why I bought Unhinged, because I usually wait until I've read the first book, to make sure I like it before I buy the sequel! I guess it was one of my impulse buying sprees...lol! Oops...and here I was thinking I had it under control...lol! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. They didn't have A Breath of Frost at my local B& N. SO I'm going to have to order it. Great haul. Heard very mixed things about Defy. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you hate that when you want to buy a book at your local book store and they don't have it, and you have to wait for it to come in the mail? It drives me insane, especially if its a book I'm really looking forward too!

      I've heard mixed opinions about Defy too, but the blurb sounded way to good to pass up!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I requested Cured as well, still waiting to hear back! But I also loved Stung. Loved Unhinged, and I liked Independent Study much better than the first one in the series.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am SO EXCITED to finally read it! Stung was my favorite book last here, and I am so looking forward to see if it lives up to its predecessor! I really hope you get it!!

      Thank you for checking out my newest addition! :)

      Delete
  4. I loved unhinged . I hope you do too. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I bought this on a quick impulse. I haven't even read Splintered yet. I own a hardback, but it keeps getting pushed back on TBR pile. But since I have book 1 & 2, I need to get to it asap! :) Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Defy sounds amazing! I don't read too much fantasy, but I definitely want to read that one. Unhinged was great, too. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too big on fantasy anymore either. I use too though! But there still are those few fantasy books that I just HAVE to read, and DEFY is definitely one of them. Even with all the mixed reviews, I still have to give it a try! I'm not one to let bad reviews stop me from reading a book anyways!

      And for UNHINGED, Sadly, I still have to read SPLINTERED! Honestly I don't know why I bought it, since I usually wait until I read the first book before buying the second one to make sure its something I like!

      Well thanks for commenting on this weeks STS! :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome stack! I really want to read Splintered/Unhinged. I'm a bit behind on that one. ;) And I had no idea Defy was so thick! I read it via e-book...hehe, I thought it was short. XD My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome sts this week! your reviews are new to me books but they look awesome, especially cured. i'll have to check out the series. happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS/Sunday Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Unhinged hardbacks are so gorgeous, and shiny! I had an paperback unsolicited copy of A Breath of Frost, but it looks so much prettier in hardback. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)