Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #37

 Stacking The Shelves 
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can  include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!
 


Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday
I hope everyone  had a fantastic week getting back to their regular scheduled life! I know I did! I was SO happy to get my daughter back to school, you just don't know...lol! Anyways, I have another very small book week. But I'm so far behind in reviews, that I didn't want too many new books stacking my shelves. Besides, the next couple weeks has amazing books that I am looking forward to purchasing! So here's to book breaks, because it won't last! ;-) Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 




Here's My 37th Stacking The Shelves...



What I Got This week...

















 

The Here and Now 





So what did you add to your Shelves this week? Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!



15 comments:

  1. Nice haul indeed. You got some nice books. Sometimes 2 books is better than none. I got a small haul as well. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 books are better then none! Definitely! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes 2 books are definitely better then way too many! I've been getting books faster then I can read them, and there just stacking up! So when I do get this little weeks, I kinda enjoy them! Well thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll be by your stacking the shelves next! :D

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul! The Here and Now sounds so amazing and I absolutely love the cover. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the cover too! That's what first drew me into this book. Then when I read the Blurb, I was sold! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. I'm also looking forward to reading Ann Brashares's newest book. I was such a fan of the Sisterhood series, that I'll read anything else she writes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never read anything that Ann Brashares wrote, but I've heard she's an amazing author, and I'm really looking forward to reading The Here and Now! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Lovely haul :). I hope you enjoy these books.

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I enjoy them too! :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. The Here and Now sounds very good! I liked Ann Brashares previous books. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read The Here and Now for a while! I does sound really good! Thanks for stopping by this weeks STS! :)

      Delete
  7. I was going okay with mine, I wasn't behind and then all of a sudden...blah. That's the holidays for you, haha. I'm looking forward to my reading going back to normal, going slow at the moment. Oh well, hope you enjoy There Here and Now, I'm going to have to wait for that one. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my reading schedule has been all over the place with the holidays too. Then add blogging up in the mix, and yeah, its been hectic! That's why I'm looking forward to next week and getting back on schedule!

      *Sigh* So many books, so little time...lol! :D

      Thank you for commenting as always! I'll be by yours soon!

      Delete
  8. Two great looking books! I love the cover for Fireblood. I hope you enjoy them both. My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)