Thursday, January 2, 2014

Naughty or Nice Christmas Card Exchange

http://www.rbtlreviews.com/2013/08/naughty-or-nice-christmas-card-exchange.html
Naughty or Nice Christmas Card Exchange
Naughty or Nice Christmas Card Exchange


So this year I was a part of the annual Naughty Or Nice Christmas Exchange Program Hosted by Read Between The Lines & Close Encounters With The Night Kind. It's where this Christmas holiday, you send a certain number of other people who signed up Christmas cards, and other things to brighten their spirit this Christmas holiday!


Read Between The LinesRead Between The Lines



 So I signed up to send out 5 Christmas cards to different authors, bloggers, and or readers! Well I really sent out 7 because I sent both host cards too. But this is what I got in return from all the lovely people who had my name!
Nice or Naughty Christmas Card Exchange!
Nice or Naughty Christmas Card Exchange!





 Each card brightened my day just a little when I received one! I want to say thank you to the girls who hosted this amazing card exchange, and everyone who sent me these amazing cards and swag!


Until Next Year!



Naughty or Nice Christmas Card Exchange

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)