Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Dystopia Reading Challenge (Initial Post)

http://blogoferised.blogspot.com/2013/12/dystopia-reading-challenge-2014.html


I have decided to join the Dystopia Challenge for 2014, Hosted by Blog Of Erised

Its not a surprise how much I LOVE Dystopia!! Almost all my reviews are Dystopian....
So why not join the fun, right? 

So my goal in 2014 is to reach 
LEADER
 
 

Levels
Level 1: Recruit (1 to 6 books)
Level 2: Rebel (7 to 12 books)
Level 3: Revolutionist (13 to 18 books)
Level 4: Leader (19+ books)



 

Each time you reach a new level, 
you will receive a badge.



I want to read at lest 50 Dystopian Books this year. Though I'm sure I'll read a lot more. Dystopian is my favorite genre. That and Paranormal. But I find myself steering more and more towards Dystopian!



So here are my some of the Dystopia books I want to read in 2014.

8-  Breathe
11- Prodigy










2 comments:

  1. You and me have the same fave genres :) Dystopia and paranormal. I might have to consider joining this one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha! Isn't that something! :D

      Yes, if you read this genre the most, then I would definitely join in on the fun! All you have to do is link your dystopian reviews to the linky each month!! That's it!

      Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you join us! ;)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)