Sunday, January 12, 2014

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap (Initial Post)

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap is hosted by


So as a lot of you know, I was apart of the Christmas Swap this past Christmas & swapped 12 days worth of presents. Well, CHAOTIC GODDESS SWAP is hosting another Swap, but this time for books! So, since my world revolves around books, of course I HAD to join in on all the fun! :) 

You can too...


  THE BOOK SWAP IS SIMPLE!


Basically, you send your Swap partner THREE (3) books:

1- A book YOU love
2- A book YOU haven't read but are interested in
3- A book from YOUR PARTNER'S wish list


To find all the rules and conditions go to CHAOTIC GODDESS SWAP and find out more! 





You don't want to miss out on all the bookish fun! Join in and sign-up, but hurry, the Swap closes it's sign-ups on January 13th, 2014! :)





3 comments:

  1. This is going to be so much fun, I cannot wait to be a part of this and to get paired up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so excited too! :) I just did 12 Days Of Christmas Swap, and it was a blast! I'm really looking forward to this one! :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. YAY! Welcome to the swap- we're so glad you're joining us for this one. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)