Friday, January 31, 2014

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge: January Monthly Wrap up #1

ReviewBooks_sq

Thank you for joining me in my first monthly Wrap of My 2014 Review Challenge hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads! You can still join in on all the fun! 
Find the complete details HERE!





**CHALLENGE LEVELS**

1-10 – Apprentice
11-20 – Journeyman
21-30 – Master
31-40 – Grand Master
40+ – Adept



So I was aiming for Master, 21-30 Review books to read in the year of 2014. That shouldn't be that hard seeing as I have more then 50 review books on my bookshelf and tablet!




 Link Up Your January RPRC Reviews

BOOKS I READ & REVIEWED THAT WHERE IN MY REVIEW PILE ARE:
 - ORENDA (BETA) -No review yet-



So I have a pretty good start toward my goal of MASTER of 21-30 books to read in 2014. Next month, February I am Aiming for at least 4 review books. That should put me at 8, well 9 if my review is up for ORENDA yet! 


So that's it for me for the month of January! 

What about YOU? 

Do you have an challenges that you are working through, or anything towards a bookish goal? 

If so, link me up so I can see what you've been up too! :)



Until Next Month!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)