Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge (Initial Post)

ReviewBooks_sq

I decided to join 2014 Review Challenge hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads! You can join in on all the fun and find the complete details HERE!


CHALLENGE  LEVELS

1-10 – Apprentice
11-20 – Journeyman
21-30 – Master
31-40 – Grand Master
40+ – Adept



 So I'm aiming for Master, but I'm going to try to get to Grand Master if I can. If I can't, oh well I still meet my goal of Master! 21 to 30 Review books, I think I can manage, I hope...lol! I'm sure I can. 


Each month I will show off the books I've read towards this goal. And if I reviewed them yet, then I'll link them to the review!


So here's to a Grand 2014 of Amazing Books!!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)