Wednesday, January 1, 2014

12 Days Of Christmas: Wrap-Up

12 Days of Christmas Swap


Hey everyone and thank you for coming back for the final day in the Wrap-Up of my 12 days of Christmas Swap present opening!


In this Wrap- Up I will show off all the amazing gifts I received from my Christmas Swap partner! She has awesome taste and sent me amazing gifts that I will use over and over again! 




   HERE'S  ALL  THE  PRESENTS!!! :D



DAYS  #1- 12   


- All these presents are amazing, and I love them all. They will all come in handy for different reasons!
  

HUGE THANK YOU to Angie Over @  My So-Called Chaos my 12 Days Of Christmas Swap partner, for all the lovely gifts. They are all beautiful and I will use them over and over again, well except for the candy, that might be gone by tomorrow...lol! ;) And everyone who has followed me here each day to see what goddies I've gotten, you guys ROCK!! ;)




HAPPY  NEW  YEARS!! 
HAVE  FUN  & BE  SAFE!! ;D





8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun swap, isn't it? It looks like you got some neat things! Is that a gingerbread man spatula????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so much! I know I will be doing it every year from now on! Yes, it is a gingerbread man spatula, and works perfectly! I used it for my Christmas cookies!

      Happy holidays, and thanks for stopping by. I stopped by your 12 days of X-Mas Swap too, great gifts! ;)

      Delete
  2. How fun! I love the hand-crocheted bow headband, and the gingerbread man flipper. What a great package! Thanks so much for joining us for this swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that what it is? A headband??? I couldn't figure out what it was! I loved it though. I thought it was a bow belt! Whatever it was, I thought it was beautifully made!

      Thank you for having my in this Swap! It was so much fun, and I will hopefully be joining you guys next year! ;) Happy Holidays! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm sooooo glad you love it! And yes, it's a headband! Sorry I should have sent instructions, just tie it to fit your head properly and them trim off the ends. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did love everything very much!! And no its fine about the headband! :D I figured it was something of the sort. I thought it was a belt, but as I fitted it, I said, No, no way it can be a belt....lol! It barely fit around my waist. So then I figured it must be a hand-band or something along those line! :D

      I hope you liked the gifts I sent? I wasn't too sure on what could or couldn't be sent! But next year I'll have a better idea of what's better gifts!

      Thanks your for having me!

      Delete
  4. Your swap package looks amazing....of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from Miss Angie. She is the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This package is amazing, and Angie is the best! These's are great gifts. Thanks for stopping by! ;)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)