Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #35: Rebel

 
 
Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far?

I have an awesome book that I am Waiting On Wednesday for this week! I loved he first book in this series, and can't wait until this ones release in May, 2014! Ugh, it seems so far away! Anyways, check out his week WoW, and leave a link to yours and I'll come visit you! :-)
 

My #35th Waiting On Wednesday
 
 
 
 
REBEL
 
 
 
Rebel
Amy Tinera
(Reboot #2)
Published: May 13th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f

 After coming back from death as Reboots and being trained by HARC as soldiers, Wren and Callum have finally escaped north, where they hope to find a life of freedom. But when they arrive at the Reboot Reservation, it isn't what they expected. Under the rule of a bloodthirsty leader, Micah, the Reboots are about to wage an all-out war on the humans. Although Wren's instincts are telling her to set off into the wilderness on their own and leave the battle far behind, Callum is unwilling to let his human family be murdered. When Micah commits the ultimate betrayal, the choice is made for them. But Micah has also make  fatal mistake ... he's underestimated Wren and Callum.
 
 

 

Back when the first book,Reboot released, I fell madly in love with this series! The originality, creativity, sucked me, and had me engrossed in this scary, yet fascinating world that Amy Tinera has created!
 
So the sequel Rebel? Yeah, I can not WAIT to sink my teeth into this one!!! And I am SO sad that it is a Duology instead of a Trilogy!! But I guess Ms. Tinera has her reasons, and I respect them, BUT I WANT MORE...LOL!!!!
 
So, what about you? Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile, or is it already there?
 

 
Amy Tintera
 
Hi! I’m Amy Tintera, and I write novels for young adults. I grew up in Austin, Texas and graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in journalism. After receiving a masters in film at Emerson College I moved to Los Angeles, where I promptly discovered I didn’t enjoy working in the film industry, and went back to my first love, writing.

My debut, REBOOT, is out now from HarperCollins/HarperTeen, with the sequel to follow in 2014. Film rights have been optioned by Fox 2000. I am represented by Emmanuelle Morgen at Stonesong.
 
 
 
So, what are you waiting on? Leave me a link to your WoW or Weekly Memo and I'll come visit you!

 
THANKS  FOR  STOPPING  BY
 

 
 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read REBOOT! I really want to read this book, but I'm planning on reading the Mara Dyer books next. But I do want to read these books!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely read this series!! It's SO GOOD!!!! I love The different take on Zombies Amy Tinera has done!! I'm just sad that theirs only 2 books in this series! :(

      You had an awesome pick this week as well! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)