Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #33 Dissonance

 
 
Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Week so far?

I am THRILLED because school is back in section! I know that probably makes me sound like a terrible mom, but I'm not, I promise! Its just when my 7 year old is off school for more then 3 days, my house gets crazy and her and my 3 year old son fight. No, I mean really fight!! But hey, you gotta love'um, right? Anyways, check out his week WoW, and leave a link to yours and I'll come visit you! :-)


My #32nd Waiting On Wednesday

 
 
DISSONANCE
 
 
 
Dissonance (Dissonance, #1)
Dissonance
Erica O' Rourke
(Dissonance #1)
Published: July 22nd, 2014
Genres: YA,  Paranormal, Sci-fiction

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17334538-dissonance
 Delancy Sullivan has always known there’s more to reality than what people see. Every time someone makes a choice, a new, parallel world branches off from the existing one. Eating breakfast or skipping it, turning left instead of right, sneaking out instead of staying in bed ~ all of these choices create an alternate universe in which an echo self takes the road not travelled and makes the opposite decision. As a Walker, someone who can navigate between these worlds, Del’s job is to keep all of the dimensions in harmony.

Normally, Del can hear the dissonant frequency that each world emits as clear as a bell. But when a training session in an off-key world goes horribly wrong, she is forbidden from Walking by the Council. But Del’s not big on following the rules and she secretly starts to investigate these other worlds. Something strange is connecting them and it’s not just her random encounters with echo versions of the guy she likes, Simon Lane.

But Del’s decisions have unimaginable consequences and, as she begins to fall for the Echo Simons in each world, she draws closer to a truth that the Council of Walkers is trying to hide ~ a secret that threatens the fate of the entire multiverse.

BUY  THE  BOOK  @

 

WHY  I  AM  WAITING

First look at that cover! Isn't it gorgeous? I fell in love with the cover before I even read the description, and I just knew I had to read it. Then when I read the description, and it was like putting icing on a cake!! I was hooked!!
I mean listen to this right here:
"Every time someone makes a choice, a new, parallel world branches off from the existing one."
WHAT??? Oh, Yes, I am in!! And that's just ONE of the many reason why I want to read it! It will be one of the first books I read in March 2014. I know, I know! Its like a million years away, well at least it feels that way! How will I live...lol! Duh, by filling my days with other awesome books! :)

What about you? Will you be adding it to your TBR reading pile?

 
 

 

 
Erica O'Rourke 

I write books about girls who make their own fate and fall for boys the shouldn't.
I live outside Chicago. I like to travel but I'll never really leave this city.

I prefer cookies to cake (even cupcakes), television to movies, and autumn to all the other seasons.

I like sushi, naps, coffee, and driving stick shift.
I hate fish, emoticons, bridges, and talking about myself.
Click here for more about me.


FIND  HER  HERE
{Blog} {Goodreads} {Twitter} {Facebook}

 
So, what are you waiting on? Leave me a link to your WoW or Weekly Memo and I'll come visit you!
 
 
THANKS  FOR  STOPPING  BY
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Cool pick this week. Happy Wednesday :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dissonance is new. Hadn't heard of it before. Great WOW pick. Old follower by the way.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is new to me but the cover is amazing!!! I agree the description is just icing on the cake. I can't wait!!! Thanks so much for sharing I love finding new must haves. Happy Holidays. My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)