Friday, December 27, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Books I’m looking forward to in 2014: Day #5



Hey Everyone,
 
Thanks for coming back to join me for Day #5, in the final day of My Top 10 of 2013! This awesome event is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books & Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy.


Well this week has come to end and flown by just like this year has! I've had a blast doing these posts, and looking backwards and definitely looking forward in my bookish life!! I thank everyone who has stopped by, and joined me in my bookish faves! :-D 

  
Today's topic is: My Top 10 Books I'm Most Looking Forward To In 2014? 




Going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY Most Anticipated Books Of 2014!









The first book in this series Reboot, was so awesome and unlike anything I have ever read!!! I loved the new take on zombies/vampires. Whatever they were, they were original and addicting!! The plot was action packed with twist and turns throughout the whole book. It was just so much fun to read, and I look forward to the next and final book in the duology!


Rebel (Reboot, #2)

Rebel By:



The Falconer, Oh, how I need me some fierce fighting Fae's in my life! And I love me a revenge story!! Bring it on!!!



The Falconer (The Falconer, #1) 

 The Falconer By:


A secluded isolated hospital for teens where they're told that they are there for their own good. A tragic disease that has claimed limbs, lungs and memories. And kids who just might know more then their suppose too, is ready to question it all!! YES!! Please give it to me NOW!!!! I NEED IT...LOL!






 The Haven 
Haven By:



 When I first heard of The Murder Complex I just knew it was something I had to read. With Assassins, people being controlled by The Murder Complex, and a place where murder rate is higher the birthrate!! Oh, that sound so amazing!!!


 The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1) 
The Murder Complex By:



I lucky have a physical ARC of this book, and I am so eager to jump into it soon!! It kinda sounds like a hunger game type book, but with an awesome twist, and its own originality!! Anything with a similar hunger game type plot, COUNT ME IN!!!


 Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)
 Fire & Flood By:



I love last survivor books, and this is definitely one of them! It's got everything I love! Fighting for survival, last people on earth, corrupt government, hardcore heroine, and a badass sexy boy!


 Burn Out
  Burn Out By:



A killing gene??? Need I say more???
 Uninvited is one of my MOST anticipated books of 2014!!! When I read the description, I was hooked!!! I literally can not wait to read this book!!! Luckily, I have a ARC on its way to me!!! 
****Squeals***




 Uninvited By:




 First look at this cover?? Isn't it amazing!!! I'm a sucker for a beautiful cover! That's what first caught my attention about this book, then, when I read the description, it was just the icing on the cake!

Slaves and war?? Buying a slave to save him, then falling in love with him, then having to face the consequences!! Oh, yeah, give it to me, please!!! I just requested a ARC the other day, I really hope I get it!!
****Finger's Crossed****




 The Winner's Curse
 The Winner's Curse By:




  NIL, OMG, NIL!!! This book had me drooling!!! YES, I said DROOLING...LOL!!! This plot sounds FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
365 days to find away off the island or your dead??? WHAT??? Did I just hear that right???? I think I did!!! DEFINITELY  IN!!!



 Nil
 Nil By:




And here it is! My MOST anticipated book of 2014! Is it a surprise how much I LOVE The Stung Series??? No, I knew automatically when I read this Topic, which book was going to be my #1 book!! I LOVE everything about this series!! The whole bee's bringing this deadly flu virus, people getting infected, a fight to survive the torture and pain. And of course, a HOT juicy sexy romance, between 2 characters I just LOVE!!  I loved Stung, and I can NOT wait to get back into this world!! This is another book I requested from the publisher!!! And I  AM  PRAYING  I  GET  IT!!! It would make my day, NO  YEAR!!!



Cured By:


HONORABLE  MENTIONS

I couldn't end the year without mentioning these awesome books!!!

The Forever Song By:
Scan By: &
Deliverance By: 
The Collection By:
Minders By:
Panic By:
Cruel Beauty By:
Walled City By:


So whatch'a think of my TOP 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2014??? These are just some of the million I am dying to read!! It's been a great year of books, and I look forward to an even better year next year!! Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this year, and through my first year of blogging! You've been very patient and supportive!



What was your Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2014?? Leave me a comment with a link to your Top 10 so I can visit you!!!
 
 
HAPPY  NEW  YEAR!!  :-D





6 comments:

  1. I got a copy of Fire&Flood! I can't wait to read it! Great list!
    http://www.thecovercontessa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brooke! I know, I can't wait to read Fire and Flood too! It sounds Epic!

      I dropped by your Top 10, great books! Have a happy New Year! :D

      Delete
  2. I have The Falconer and Fire & Flood - two novels that I cannot wait to read! I need to get started on them LOL. Same with NIL, Burn Out, and The Murder Complex. Why do I receive books and then wait until the last minute to read them?! *bangs head* I just read and reviewed Uninvited - it is awesome! I liked it more than I thought I would! And TRUST ME, the The Winner's Curse is TERRIFIC. One of my favorite books of 2013!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Falconer and Fire and Flood also!! I do the same thing! I have books that I really want to read, but I don't read them right away! Why I do that it beyond me...lol! But they both do sound awesome!

      I'm so glad you like Uninvited, I have it in next weeks reading pile! I'm just finishing up my ARC of Control, which is mighty good!

      Oh, and the Winner's Curse!! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I need that book like YESTERDAY ...lol!!! I just requested it from the publisher ***Fingers Crossed***

      Thank you so much Alyssa for dropping by, I stopped by your awesome Top 10 and loved your choice too!! I'm a big fan of your blog!!

      I hope you have an amazing New Year!!!

      Delete
  3. Hope you like Fire & Flood! Im looking forward to the Uninvited too!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)