Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Villains of 2013: Day #3


Hey Everyone,
 MERRY  CHRISTMAS!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful morning with their families!  Thanks for coming back to join me for Day #3 in My Top 10 of 2013! This awesome event is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books & Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy. 




Today's topic is My Top 10 Best                Of 2013 (Readers/Bloggers Choice)? 



Going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY Best Villains of 2013!









 Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)






 Defiance (Defiance, #1)
The Commander From Defiance By: C. J. Redwine






After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #3)






The Lair (The Farm, #2)
 Sebastian From The Lair By: Emily McKay 





 Stung (Stung, #1)






 Insurgent (Divergent, #2) 
Jeanine Matthews From Insurgent By: Veronica Roth







Cross My Heart (The Red Sector Chronicles, #3)

 





Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Warner From Shatter Me By:





 Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
The Darkling From Shadow & Bone By:




Drum Roll Please.....  
And #1 is.......


 The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2)
Sarren From The Eternity Cure By:





So whatch'a think of my TOP 10 Favorite Villains Of 2013!!!  All these Villains gave me a ride of my life and I can't wait to get back into these worlds!!  And if you haven't read any of these books, you should definitely check them out, because they are not to be missed!  




What was your Top 10 Best_______ Of 2013 (Readers/Bloggers choice? I'll be posting all week with my best Top 10's of 2013. So be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day #4!!!













2 comments:

  1. Love Villains! I almost did villians as well but didn't feel like I had a good strong 10 villains. LOL But I love Warner! Sin is super creepy! The Darkling is a lot of fun too!
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *LOVED* Randa. Well, as a villain. I kind of forgot everything that happened in Divergent/Insurgent, but I think I enjoyed Jeanine Matthews as the villainess, too?

    Have to check out the rest, to be honest. ._. Anyways: Happy Holidays!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)