Monday, December 23, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Books I’ve Read in 2013: Day #1



Hey Everyone,
 Thanks for stopping by 
Day #1of my Top 10 Of 2013 
This awesome event is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books & Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy. Thank you girls for hosting such a fun event!!!


I am so excited to be taking part of this  
Top 10 Of 2013! :D Since I haven't been blogging for a year yet, I wasn't around last year to take part in this awesome yearly looking back and forward event. So this is going to be so much fun!!!



ON  TO  MY  TOP  10  OF  2013




Day #1 Top Ten is.... 


The Best Books I've Read In 2013




So going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY Top 10 Best Books I've Read In 2013












Shatter Me By: Tahereh Mafi







Aberrant By: Ruth Silver







Deception By: C. J. Redwine







Legend By: Marie Lu







Stung By: Bethany Wiggins







Branded By: Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki







Cross My Heart By: Krystle Jones





 





 Drum Roll Please.....
And #1 is.......

 
 

Divergent By: Veronica Roth





So there you have it, my TOP 10 Best Books Of 2013!!!  But honestly, their was SO many more books that I loved in 2013!! Really, 2013 was an awesome year for amazing books for me!!! These are just the ones that stuck out the most of them all!!!

What was your Top 10 Fave Books Of 2013? I'll be posting all week with my best Top 10's of 2013. So be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day #2!!!





18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was a blast to do! It was hard to choose just 10, but I think I manged it...lol! :D

      Thanks for stopping by my Top 10 of 2013! And Happy Holidays too! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, I LOVED Shatter Me!! I have to catch up and read Unravel Me, but I'm waiting until its release date is a little closer, so the tortures isn't so long...lol! :D

      Thank for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  3. Reboot made my list too :) I loved Divergent and Shatter Me also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reboot was amazing!! I'm kinda sad that it will only be a Duology though!
      Thanks for stopping by my Top 10 of 2013! :D

      Delete
  4. Shatter Me, Legend and Divergent are all series I love!!!! It's so nice to see them on your list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah, they are ALL amazing!!! It was so hard only choosing 10 of my fave books though. They're was so many awesome books I read this year!!

      Thank you for visiting my Top 10! I'll swing by yours soon! :D

      Delete
  5. Shatter Me is one of the best books I've ever read, everything Tahereh Mafi has written so far I've fallen head over heels in love with! I also really loved Divergent, it was one of my favorites from 2012. Allegiant is supposed to be great but I'm really scared to read it because of all the crying and book throwing I see going on.

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Shatter Me was SO AMAZING!!! I had a little trouble getting into it at first, because they writing style was so different then anything I've ever read. But after the plot thickened and the writing got more intense, I was HOOKED!! I want to read Unravel Me, but I keep putting it off so that when I do finally read it, it'll be closer to Ignite Me's release!!

      Allegiant was a BIG, BIG, BIGGGGGG, disappointment too me!! I do not blame you at all for putting it off!!! I won't say anything else, because you haven't read it, but I HATED IT!! I gave it a LOW 1 Star. My FIRST one EVER!!!

      Anyways, thank you for stopping by and commenting on my Top 10 Fave books in 2013! I'll be by yours soon! :D

      Delete
  6. The only one I've read from these is Divergent & I loved it :)

    My Top 10 of 2013 List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Divergent was AMAZING!! Allegiant, not so much! Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Holidays! :D

      Delete
  7. Some of your picks I've never heard of me. Shatter Me was one of my top picks last year. Very interesting. Come check out my top 10 as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, some of my picks are from Independent authors! But they were so amazing, I just couldn't leave them out!! I figured a lot of people wouldn't of heard of some of them, but I decided either way they were my fave of 2013, so they just HAD to go on my list! :D

      Thank you for taking the time to visit my Top 10!! I'll stop by yours next! Happy Holidays! :D

      Delete
  8. Awesome list! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2013! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome!! Thank you for hosting this awesome event!! I've had so much fun going through All my Top 10's of everything!! I will definitely be taking part in this next year also!

      Thanks for checking out my Top 10 of Day #1. I already stopped by yours too, and you have AWESOME picks too!!

      Happy Holidays! :D

      Delete
  9. Nice list! I love Legend, Shatter Me, and Divergent! I can't wait to read Reboot!

    Violet
    http://www.paperworldsandswirlsofink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were awesome books!!! I can't wait to read the second book in the Reboot series. You should definitely read Reboot, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

      Thank you for stopping by my Top 10 Best Books of 2013!! I'll be by yours soon! :D

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)