Thursday, December 26, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013: Day #4



Hey Everyone,
 
Thanks for coming back to join me for Day #4 in My Top 10 of 2013! This awesome event is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun, Jamie @ Two Chicks On Books & Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy.


Well its almost over and this week has been so much fun looking back! But tomorrow we will be looking forward in the final Top 10! 
 
Today's topic is: My Top 10 Best  Book Boyfriends of 2013? 






Going backwards from least favorite to most favorite are MY Fave Book Boyfriends of 2013!










 Inhuman (Fetch, #1)
Cruz From Inhuman By:




 The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
Josh From Isaura By:  





 Ever Winter (A Dark Faerie Tale, #3)
Dylan From Ever Winter By: 






Stung (Stung, #1)
Bowen From Stung By:














Cross My Heart (The Red Sector Chronicles, #3)
 Forest Fire (Legends of Regia, #2)
Syrus From Forest Fire By:


Branded (Sinners, #1)
Cole From Branded By:  




Drum Roll Please......
And #1 is.......


 Salvation (The Captive, #4)
Braith From Salvation By:





So whatch'a think of my TOP 10 Best/Fave Book Boyfriends of 2013??? But I have to admit, that this Top 10 was really hard for me to do. Not becasue I didn't love each and everyone of these guys, because I did, but I read so many non-2013 books this year, and I really wanted to use some of the older titles in this post, but of course I couldn't. And these guys were definitely my favorite out of the books I read in 2013! 




What was your Top 10 Best/Fave Book Boyfriends of 2013?  Tomorrow is the finale of The Top 10 of 2013. So be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day #5, the final day, and we will be looking forward.....



4 comments:

  1. Love it. Zeke made my list too! And I did love Josh from Isaura, but unfortunately he didn't make my list this year. Gotta love book boyfriends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is really sad - I haven't read any of these books! Gah! BUT, better for you, because these boys are all yours :D

    Happy holidays!

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeke!! LOVE Zeke :) <3 <3 Awesome list :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)