Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #31: Waterproof

Teaser Tuesday
is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading, where you share one to two teasers from your current book. Sound like something your interested in?

Then do the following:
  • Grab your current read. Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "Teaser" Sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share  doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others! 
  • Share the author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your  Teaser!

 


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a great weekend?
Mine was good, busy as always, but fun never the less! :-)
Well this weeks TT is from a book that I just recently heard of, and Wow, it sounds amazing! Kinda your normal Dystopian book, but something seems different and more unique! We Will See?  Anyways, check out this weeks TT and let me know what you think in the comment section. And don't forget to link me up to your TT or weekly memo so I can come visit you! :-)

 
HAPPY  READING! :-)
 
 
Here's My #31th Teaser Tuesday From Waterproof!


WATERPROOF 




 Waterproof 
 Amber Garr
Published: September 19th, 2013
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18479537-waterproof
Dying of thirst is the new reality.

Five years after the last drop of clean water disappeared, global societies collapsed and nuclear war shattered all hope of recovery. In a place now only a skeleton of its former self, survivors fight to avoid capture by the government. Forced to work in factories that produce the only drinking water available, those who go in, never come out.

Zach and Vivienne have lived as deserters since they were teenagers. Fighting amongst their own and scrounging for the necessities of life, they’ve learned to rely on each other in every way. Yet when tragedy strikes and the true objectives of the government facility are revealed, their world is ripped apart. A fate once thought to hold their demise may be the sole answer to their survival. Who can they trust? Who can they believe?

In this life, it pays to be waterproof.

Disclaimer: Waterproof is a new adult dystopian with sex, violence, and language that may not be suitable for a younger audience.
BUY  THE  BOOK  @


Disclaimer:
Waterproof is a new adult dystopian with sex, violence, and language that may not be suitable for a younger audience.
 



 
Chapter: 1 Page: 5
"Drop them or I'll shoot you dead," a gruff voice yelled behind me. I didn't' dare turn back. Something whizzed past my ear and slammed into the side of an old van blocking the path in front of me.

 
 
Chapter: 2 Page: 15
I wanted to kill him. Not really kill him, but teach him a lesson. I should have let him fight his own battle tonight. Serves him right for being so stupid. But I couldn't stand back and do nothing. I didn't think he realized how close that guy came to grabbing him.
 

 
 
Amber GarrAmber Garr spends her days as a scientist and nights writing about other worlds. Born in Pennsylvania, she lives in Maryland with her husband and their furry kids. Her childhood imaginary friend was a witch, Halloween is sacred, and she is certain that she has a supernatural sense of smell. Amber is a multiple Royal Palm Literary Award winner, author of Waterproof, The Syrenka Series, The Leila Marx Novels, and the upcoming Death Warden Series. When not obsessing over the unknown, she can be found dancing, reading, or enjoying a good movie.

FIND  HER  HERE

 

So, What'cha think of my Teaser Tuesday Of Waterproof?

Do you have a Teaser Tuesday? If so, link me up so I can come check out your TT or w
eekly memo. Look out for my review of Waterproof coming soon!

 

Thanks For Stopping By :-)
 


9 comments:

  1. Awesome teasers :) Waterproof sounds like it is about one of my greatest fears!

    My teaser is from Red Rising: http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/2013/12/teaser-tuesday-december-10th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I need to add this one to my list!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like one I'd like.

    Great teaser. Please check out mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers. I am glad you are enjoying it. My teasers this week are from The Great Trouble by Deborah Hopkinson and Dark Witch by Nora Roberts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blog decor. book seems interesting also. i will return to read your review.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Thanks for sharing the teasers and I look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds fascinating, especially since there really is controversy over water rights. Love your Teasers!
    My Teaser is from My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)