Saturday, December 28, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #36



 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can  include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!
 


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday!
I hope you guys had a wonderful hoilday? 
Mine was amazing! I spent it with my family and my wonderfully bad kids, and we stuffed are faces, played with awesome new toys, and read great books! Who would ask for a better  Christmas??? Anyways, Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 



Here's My 36th Stacking The Shelves...



What I Got This week...



MY  PHYSICAL  STACK  OF  THE  WEEK...


- Undying
- Firebrand
- Bloodstone
- These Broken Stars









  Blog Tour Review


- Undying By: ARC Paperback



 
   From TOR  For Review (Big Thank You;)










 From TOR  For Review (Big Thank You ;)

- Bloodstone #2 By: Hardback




From Hyperion For Review (Big Thank You ;)






 This week was a small book week, but their all great books I received for review! Sometimes we need these small book weeks to catch up on the big book weeks! ;) 


So what did you add to your Shelves this week? Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!

 





6 comments:

  1. I love small book hauls! Stacking the Shelves just reminds me how big my TBR is, and it's nice to have a haul with only a few new additions to the bookshelf. Enjoy your books and have a happy new year!

    Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, small book hauls are nice, it allows you time to catch up, before your overloaded with books, you have no where to put! :D

      Thanks for stopping by & Have a great New Years! Cheers! ;D

      Delete
  2. Nice haul. So jealous you have These Broken Stars :)

    Happy reading! Happy new year!

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may have These Broken Stars, BUT I can't read it yet!! I have a couple review books that have to come first! So its just like not having it! :(

      Thank for dropping by & Have a Happy New Years! :D

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I loved These Broken Stars, a really great start to a series and I can't wait for book 2! I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really want to read These Broken Stars too! Everyone has been saying how good it is! But unfortunately, I have review books that I have to read firsts! But this will be one of the first books I read when I have a free read!

      Thank for stopping by & Happy New Years! :D

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)