Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #35

 

 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can  include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!
 


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday!
I hope you guys have a great weekend!  
 I'm sure you'll be busy doing last minute shopping and wrapping! I know I have my hands full with so much! MORE Cookies!! All the cookies I made are gone already! I still have wrapping, some last minute gift shopping, and we still have to see Santa!! No, not me, my kids...lol!! But sometimes it would be nice to sit on a hairy mans lap and get whatever I want!! Yep, that's just a dream...lol! :D Anyways, Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 



Here's My 35th Stacking The Shelves...



What I Got This week...


MY  PHYSICAL  STACK  OF  THE  WEEK...






 

 
MY  TOP  PICK  OF  THE  WEEK
   
- Fire & Flood By: Victoria Scott ARC Paperback




 Orenda
- Orenda  By: Ruth Silver  eARC Beta Review





 RatGirl: Song of the Viper
- RatGirl By: Gayle C. Krause eBook




Archetype
- Archetype By: M.D. Waters eARC








 - Haven By: Laury Falter Paperback




- A Hint Of Frost By: Hailey Edwards Paperback 




- Midnight City By: J. Barton Mitchell Hardback









 - Smoke & Bone By: Laini Taylor Paperback




So what did you add to your Shelves this week? Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!





7 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I see lots of good books in here. Kind of jealous of Fire and Flood. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, a lot of these books I've been wanting to add to my shelves for a while! And Fire & Flood was a great surprise for me! It'll be here soon, in what February?

      Anyways, thanks for stopping by, and I'll drop by your STS soon! :D

      Delete
  2. Congratz for winning DOSB. Looking forward to your thoughts about it. It was okay for me, not really mindblowing.

    Happy reading and merry Christmas!

    Charlotte Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard so many great things about this book! But one thing I've come to learn, is that a lot of the 5 star reviews, have been a ball dropper for me! So I don't go by how many people loved a book when deciding on what I should read!

      Thanks for stopping by! And I'll be stopping by your STS in a minute! :D

      Delete
  3. Cool stack. Enjoy your new additions:)

    Happy Holidays!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. "sometimes it would be nice to sit on a hairy mans lap and get whatever I want" Haha! Oh, the possibilities ;) All I'm seeing is Fire & Flood! So can't wait for it, ahh, and it looks so pretty sitting there. Hope you enjoy it! Happy Holidays, hope you have a fun one. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning that gorgeous book! Hope you enjoy these & Happy Holidays!

    Check out my STS this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)