Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #34



 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can  include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


 
Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday!
I hope you guys enjoy your weekend!

Though I'm sure everyone is pulling their hair out while preparing for the holidays??? I know I am!! My kids are at a birthday party, so I'm playing Santa, and putting together a HUGE  Barbie doll house, 2 bikes, a train set, and some other toys for Christmas! My husband is helping, but still, we got 2 hours, that's it!!! So yeah, I'm ready to go bald from all the pulling I'm doing...lol! :D Anyways, Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to you Stack and I'll come visit you! :-)

 
Here's My 34th Stacking The Shelves...
 
 
 
 
What I Got This week...
 
 
 
My Physical Stack Of The Week...



- The Goddess's Wishes (PB)
- The Harvesting (PB)
- Control (ARC)
- These Broken Stars (HB)
- Falling Kingdoms (HB)




 
 
 
 
My Top Pick Of The Week
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 - Control By: Lydia Kang ARC Paperback  




 
- Three By: Kristen Simmons eARC




- Anomaly By: Krista McGee eBook




- Luminary By: Krista McGee  eARC




- Waterproof By: Amber Garr eBook





- Independent Study By: Joelle Charbonneau eARC





 
 
 
 
- The Harvesting By: Meanie Karsak  Paperback




- The Goddess's Wishes By: Lissette E. Manning Paperback + Swag



So what did you add to your Shelves this week?
Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!






 
  
 


16 comments:

  1. Falling Kingdoms is awesome. The sequel Rebel Spring is even more amazing. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard SO MANY great things about Falling Kingdoms, so I decide it was time to add it to my shelves!

      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, SO MANY people have said that! I can't WAIT to read it next week!

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :D

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your haul! It's amazing! I ADORED These Broken Stars!!! (Tarver and Lilac! Eeek!) As for the hair pulling? I am with you. I'm buying for my sisters and parents and I'm just NOT a good gift-giver. I kind of just want to buy everyone books (that I'd like...heh), but I don't think they'd appreciate it the same. ;) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....lol! :D I'm with you! I'm not the best gift giver either! But I know playing Santa, you have to be! Yeah, I was pulling on it, but most managed to stay intact...lol! :D Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I hope you will love These Broken Stars as much as I did. I love Tarver and Lilac and their beautiful romance.

    Have fun reading!

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I REALLY hope I love it as much as you did too! Its been probably my must anticipated book of the year! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  5. All of that in 2 hours? It's a wonder you're not bald, haha, did you get them done? So jealous of Control, can't wait to read it! Aren't the These Broken Stars hardbacks huge? (I bought mine this week but didn't feature it yet.) I have two more review books to get through until I can read it and it seems to be dragging. :( Thanks for stopping by mine earlier and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....lol! :D Yeah, I mange making it out with most of my hair, though I do have a wad of it in the trash...lol! No, I didn't mange getting it all together. But I am almost done, THANK GOODNESS! :D

      And as for Control, it really is not turning out not as good as a thought it would be! Will see?

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I loved These Broken Stars, hope you enjoy it! I was so excited to get Control, but unfortunately it was a DNF for me. I hope you enjoy all of these :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Control is not turning out the way I thought it would! I really hope I don't DNF it, because it was a highly anticipated book for me! Oh well, I guess that's how it goes, right?

      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  7. Great haul this week! I can't wait to read Control. By the way, I LOVE your blog design. So cute. Happy reading :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure that Doll House is gonna look AWESOME!!! Those look amazing! Hope you enjoy all of these :)

    Check out my STS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard some really good reviews on These Broken Stars

    great haul happy holidays

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)