Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #33

 
  Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can  include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


 

 
Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday!
Are you guys ready for Christmas? I'm not! I have so much more to do, and just not enough time! Anyways, Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to you Stack and I'll come visit you! :-)


 
Here's My 33nd Stacking The Shelves...
 

What I Got This week...
 

My Physical Stack Of The Week...
 
 
 
- The Kelpie (PB)
- Paranormalcy (PB)
Sex & Violence (HB)
- Nerve (HB)
 Allegiant (HB)




 
I Traded For This Book...
 
 
My Top Pick Of The Week Is...
 
 
 - Nerve By: Jeanne Ryan Hardback
 


 Book That I Bought This Week...

- The Paranormalcy By: Kiersten White Paperback
 
 
 
 
Books  I  Won In A Giveaway...
 

 
In won this book from author Nicole Sobon, from her Submerged review giveaway on her blog Nicole Sobon - YA Author and Book Blogger .

So BIG THANKS for ALLEGIANT!
 
- Allegiant By: Veronica Roth Hardback
 

 
 



 
 Amazon Freebies...


- Tragic By: J.A. Huss eBook
 
 
 
 

 
Books  I  Received  For Review...
 
 
Author Review
- The Kelpie By: T.J. Wooldridge Paperback


NetGalley
 
 Tour Review
 
 
 Blitz Review
- Dawn of the Apocalypse By: E. S. P. eBook 



 Publisher Review
- Waterproof By: Amber Garr eBook
 
So what did you add to your Shelves this week?
Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!



8 comments:

  1. Great haul! I hope you like Defy. I also have it, and I'm planning to read it later this month.

    Enjoy the books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul, I loved Paranormalcy, the whole serious is awesome, I love Evie's attitude!

    S.Huston @ Head In The Clouds
    My STS: http://readbookswilltravel.blogspot.com/2013/12/stacking-shelves-12-07-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up Aurora Sky Vampire Hunter can't wait to read it.

    New follower
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I'm pretty excited for some of those myself. :) I have Allegiant too, but I'm trying to reread Insurgent first! It had to go back to the library though, which means I should buy my own copy?? Haha! Good thing Xmas is coming. Happy reading.
    My Sts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, so many goodies! Defy seems to be following me around, so impatiently waiting on that one, haha. But, Nerve! Such a pretty cover, I haven't read it yet but I have it on my shelf. :) Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a lot of great books! Happy reading!

    Stormi

    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-2/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul, you've got a lot of amazing books on there! I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOH Alliegence! And I LOVED Paranormalcy, I hope you do too!

    I hope you like Aurora Sky, it didn't work for me. :/

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)