Saturday, December 7, 2013

Isaura Review


 
ISAURA
 
 Isaura
(Aberrant #3)
Published: December 4th, 2013
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18587757-isaura
SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED.

Olivia has little choice but to head into the dangerous Gravelands, as the new government wrestles with fixing the damage to society. If traveling through outlaw territory isn’t frightening enough, Olivia learns she has exposed her secret and is hunted by those she trusted. In a race against time, her life and those she loves are in jeopardy.
 FIND  THE  BOOK  @
 

 Isaura, Wow, Just WOW! That's the feeling this book gave me! Ruth Silver always leaves me feeling this way when I finish one of her books, and Isaura is no exception! I was on the edge of my seat, needing more! That's why I love reading anything from her, because I know I am going to get the ride of my life!

Isaura will leave you breathless, and demanding more, as you go through a world like none other,  full of magic, time travel, and love! It was beautifully written, and ended perfectly! I couldn't ask for a better ending to an amazing series!

THE  PLOT

Olivia has been through it all, and its not getting any easier! The rebellion is falling apart, plans are failing, betrayals are made, people are revealed, and worlds are crumbling down!

  And to make matters worse, Olivia's husband has been kidnaped by the sadistic governor Craynor, and he has taken Josh and vanished without a trace! But that won't stop Olivia because she's determined to do anything in her power to get him back before its too late!

But as Olivia travels the vicious Gravelands in search for Josh, she come to realize that Governor Craynor is not the only threat out there. And that others could be lying low, waiting for the perfect time to strike! Only thing on Olivia's side is knowing that her Mindonsiphan training gives her an advantage that others don't have, but even that can only take her so far! So Olivia must build allies in the town of Spade if she's going to save Josh, and fight whatever else is after her! But who are they? What do they want? And most important, what are they willing to do to get what they want?

Olivia will call on strength and powers she never knew she had, as she fights to save herself and her friends from the threats threating to take control and claim innocent lives. This is it, this is what it's all came down too. It's the end, and one side is not walking out alive. But which side will it be? Olivia and her allies, or the other people hell bent on bring pain and suffering to their world?

Well you want those answers? Your going to have to read the last book in this explosive trilogy, that you won't want to miss!

Doesn't that sound amazing? It is!This is the simplest I can put my emotions into words.
 Isaura will leave your heart pounding, hands shaking, and emotions-racing, as you travel through time and back!

Yes, I said time and back! You weren't expecting that aspect were you? I know I wasn't when I started it, but it was just an another amazing surprise!

Bottom-line, Isaura ROCKED!! It ended amazingly, the plot was fast-paced, and emotion-packed, with romance, drama, and fight to save humanity, with all the lose ends tied up! It just couldn't get any better! Only complaint I have, is that they're won't be another book! I want more of Olivia and Josh and their action-packed adventures in Aberrant. But if it has to end, I am so happy it ended they way it did! Come on Ruth hurry up and write something else, because I need more of your EPIC adventures! :-)

5 Bone Hearts 



Ruth  Silver
Ruth Silver first began writing poetry as a teenager and reading heaps of fan fiction in her free time. She has written under three unique pseudo names and penned well over a hundred stories.

She attended Northern Illinois University in 2001 and graduated with a Bachelor's in Communication. While in college she spent much of her free time writing with friends she met online and penning her first novel, "Deuces are Wild", which she self-published in 2004. Her favorite class was Creative Writing senior year where she often handed in assignments longer than the professor required because she loved to write and always wanted to finish her stories.

Her love of writing, led her on an adventure in 2007 to Melbourne, Australia. Silver enjoys reading YA novels and sharing her favorite books with other readers. She runs her own book blog and also enjoys photography and traveling.
   FIND  HER  HERE
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review Isaura :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ruth, you know you don't have to thank me! I love reading anything by you! Its always just SO AMAZING!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with you the Aberrant trilogy is amazing. I am very sad to see it end. I too want to know more about Olivia, Josh and all of the other characters as well. I truly enjoyed going on their journey with them. Great Review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for reviewing the book! It is very interesting and I just love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)