Friday, December 13, 2013

Broken Faith by Brandy Nacole ARC Review




Broken Faith




Broken Faith (Spiritual Discord, #1)
Broken Faith
Brandy Nacole
(Spiritual Discord #1)
Published: March 31st, 2013
Genres: YA, Paranormal, Fantasy


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17306433-broken-faith 
"T"This is it. The moment Heaven and Hell clash. But which unearthly being will win, the fallen angel or Hell's hounds?

Overtaken by fear, I close my eyes."

Kayson is a Fallen Angel who has spent decades running from the Hell Hounds while searching for something that no one else believes can be so, not even God. Kayson is determined to find a Blood Child. But when a hound finds Kayson first, he is sure his end has come.

Falon, Alpha of the Hell Hounds, destroyer of the blood children, and devoted believer in his master’s plan, is bound and determined to drag Kayson back to Hell with him.

Sabrina is a Vampire, a half-breed created from one of Lucifer’s original blood children. After years of hiding, Sabrina’s fate changes when she finds Kayson barely alive. Against her instincts, Sabrina saves him. Now she and Kayson are both marked by the Hell Hounds.

Emma is an ordinary human, whose only problem is making ends meet, and getting over the hurt caused by her untrustworthy brother. Her everyday problems become supernatural ones when she finds Kayson and Sabrina hiding in her parent’s backyard shed.

Kayson, Sabrina and Emma are unlikely allies, thrown together by chance to fight against the most powerful creatures of the underworld in order to follow their world-changing quest. But will the broken faith of one break the faith of all?






 OMG! Brandy Nacole never seems to disappoint! This was AMAZING!!! In this new Spiritual, Supernatural twist, has took me on a ride like NO other and BLOWN ME AWAY! Just like all the other books Brandy has written! This one Truly ROCKED!

en I first read the synopsis I was a little skeptical, not because it didn't sound good because it sounded amazing, but because I'm not really one to get into books about heaven and hell, God and Lucifer. It's just never been my thing! But finally I caved, and the description won me over, and I gave it a try! And Boy am I glad I did because this book ranks up there with my top favorite books of the year! But that's no surprise because Brandy seems to always be on my top favorite list of books! :-)

This book starts off on full speed! As soon as the Prologue starts were thrown into an amazing action scene! This book has four different POV, but is still very easy to follow. I usually don't like different POV's in a book, but the way Brady has done it she has truly captivated me!

Heaven and Hell is gonna collide in this action packed Spiritual novel!

Kayson is a Fallen Angel that searches earth for something he believes in, and is eager to prove that his beliefs are true (I don't want to tell you what his beliefs are because it will spoil the book)! He has been running from the Hell Hounds since he has fallen from heaven and their about to finally catch up to him!

Sabrina is a Vampire, who is also on the run from the Hell Hounds sought out to destroy ALL blood children created by Lucifer’s blood, and Sabrina is one of them! She is a half breed. She was created by one of Lucifer's blood children but not by his direct blood. So she did NOT pledge her loyalty to Lucifer! She has been able to escape from their grasp many of times and also has been hiding while trying to stay off the hounds radar for over a hundred of years and hasn't got caught yet! But all that changes when Kayson and Sabrina's lives collide!

Emma is just a human girl living her normal everyday life when she discovers a fallen Angel and a Vampire hiding out in her parents shed! But Emma's normal life is about to change when Hell comes knocking on her door! Emma is confused and lost about her feelings of the Angel and the Vampire. Are they real, and if so she could be in a whole sh*t load of trouble! She doesn't know if she should stay and help or turn them away to their fates with the Hounds! What can she do, she's just a normal human with no powers or no super strength!

Falon is a Fallen Angel also or should I say use to be a fallen Angel! He is now next in command after the devil himself! He is Alpha to all Hell Hounds set out to destroy ALL blood Children of Lucifer's! He wants Kayson and he wants him BAD! He is willing to destroy anyone or anything that gets in his way!

So will Kayson and Sabrina be able to evade Falon's Hounds and prove Kayson's beliefs are true or will Falon succeed in bringing the Angel and Vampire to their demise??? And will Emma have enough courage to help in a battle between Heaven and Hell that's been brewing for hundreds and hundreds of years??? Well if you want those answers and more your going to have to read it and find out! Trust me you WON'T be disappointed I wasn't!

Overall this book is a MUST READ for anyone that likes Vampires, Angels and other kinds of crazy Supernatural Beings with a TON of action and just a touch of romance! This book is an EASY 5 stars! I can't wait for the sequel because this book ends on one hell of a cliffhanger!
5 Bone Hearts 


Brandy NacoleBrandy Nacole resides in Arkansas where her imagination runs wild. Her obsession is reading but her passion is writing. She put her dream of becoming a writer on the back burner and went to college to become a psychologist. Three years after endless classes in a field she only felt half satisfied with, Brandy picked up her pen once again and wrote the outline to Uniquely Unwelcome. She finished out her degree in psychology, but traded her dream of writing for the degree and put psychology on the back burner.

Whenever she’s not reading or writing, Brandy is spending time with her family and friends, throwing around crazy ideas, teaching , and singing like a rock star at a concert for no one else but herself. She loves plants, but unfortunately is a killer of anything that requires water but can’t voice (scream) their needs.

She is the author of The Shadow World Series and The Spiritual Discord Series.


8 comments:

  1. Whoohhoo! I would definitely be adding this to my TBR. Great, fun review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed my review. It's a great book!

      Delete
  2. I have such a soft spot for Angel stories, and this one sounds really good! Thanks so much for the review. I will have to head over to Goodreads and check this one out a little further! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I was never big on and Angel and demon books. But lately I've been on a Supernatural TV show kick, and I love it. So I think I've just found my new favorite paranormal being books!! But this is one that I do highly recommend!! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this! I was looking for books like this and now a bit thrilled to read it with the Vampires, Angels and other Supernatural Beings but with that cliff hanger I will look for that second book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I hope you do decide to check it out. It was so much fun and I loved it. All the different paranormal beings all smashed into one book was a thrill!! Enjoy! :)

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a good book, something I would enjoy reading. I like the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)