Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Addicted Readers Facebook Page Just Hit OVER 900 Likes!!





ADDICTED  READERS  FACEBOOK  PAGE  JUST  HIT OVER  900 LIKES,
WOO  HOO!!!


I can't Believe it!!! Its been a little over a month since I started the Addicted Readers Facebook Page, and I have a little over 900 Likes!!!! WOW, THAT'S AMAZING!!!

THANK  YOU  GUYS  SO  MUCH!!!  IT  MEANS  THE  WORLD  TO  ME! 

And to show my thanks, I will be having a giveaway here on the Blog and in joint with Addicted Readers Facebook Page when I hit 1,000 Likes! The way that these Likes are flying in, I would think it would probably be the end of this month, or beginning of next!!!

 So look out for that when you see my Likes Hit 1000!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! Be sure to come back when I hit 1,000 for a giveaway! :D

      Delete
  2. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!
    purchase fb likes

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)