Sunday, December 22, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Day #9

12 Days of Christmas Swap


Hey everyone and welcome back to my 12 days of Christmas Swap present opening!


Today's gift is something that I can definitely use in the upcoming holidays!! Check it out, I have a picture of it wrapped, then unwrapped!



HERE'S  TODAY'S  PRESENT!!! :D










DAY #9    

- Today I  got awesome sparkly purple nail polish, (my favorite color if I my add), and a double sided nail file, and dark sparkly eye shadow! Great to use tomorrow when we go visit Santa! :D


THANK YOU to my 12 Days Of Christmas Swap partner Angie Over @ My So-Called Chaos


I hope you enjoyed today's post and will come back for tomorrows, Day #9 in the 12 Days Of Christmas!!! 
 


MERRY  CHRISTMAS  TO  ALL




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)