Saturday, December 21, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Day #8

12 Days of Christmas Swap 


Hey Everyone and Welcome back to my 12 days of Christmas Swap Present Opening!


Today's gift is so cute and useful for me in upcoming days. Its like she read my mind and knew what I need on each day! Check it out, I have a picture of it wrapped, then unwrapped!


HERE'S  THE  PRESENT!!! :D






DAY #8

- Cute Cookie Cutters, and a Ginger Bread Man Cookie Spatula! This gift is great, and I will definitely put it to good use today when I finish baking my million & one cookies I have left to bake...lol! :D

THANK YOU to my 12 Days Of Christmas Swap partner Angie Over @ My So-Called Chaos


I hope you enjoyed today's post and will come back for tomorrows, Day #9 in the 12 Days Of Christmas!!!


MERRY  CHRISTMAS  TO  ALL











0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)