Friday, December 20, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Day #7

12 Days of Christmas Swap

Hey Everyone and Welcome back to my 12 days of Christmas Swap Present Opening!


I'm so excited for today's awesome gift! It's something that will sure come in handy over and over again! Check it out, I have a picture of it wrapped, then unwrapped!



HERE'S  THE  PRESENT!!! :D





DAY #7

-A handy Kangaroo Keeper. This will be awesome to switch from purse to purse out of the my million purses I have...lol! :D



THANK YOU to my 12 Days Of Christmas Swap partner Angie Over @ My So-Called Chaos


I hope you enjoyed today's post and will come back for tomorrows, Day #8 in the 12 Days Of Christmas!!!


MERRY  CHRISTMAS  TO  ALL













0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)