Thursday, December 19, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Day # 5 & 6

12 Days of Christmas Swap



Hey everyone and Welcome back to my 12 days of Christmas Swap Present Opening!


Well, today I was suposse to be opening present 5 & 6. But for some reason, I can't find Day #5. I don't know if I lost it, or if it just wasn't sent by accident. So I will only be opening 1 Present today, Day #6. Then tomorrow will be day #7 and I will be opening one present everyday after until Christmas!



SO  ON  TO  THE  PRESENT!!! :D




DAY #6

- Beautiful homemade flower earrings! Nice to wear in summer! :D



THANK YOU to my 12 Days Of Christmas Swap partner Angie Over @ My So-Called Chaos


I hope you enjoyed today's post and will come back for tomorrows, Day #7 in the 12 Days Of Christmas!!!



MERRY  CHRISTMAS  TO  ALL







1 comments:

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)