Thursday, December 26, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Day #12

12 Days of Christmas Swap


Hey everyone and welcome back to my 12 days of Christmas Swap present opening!




Well this is it, it's the day of my 12 Day's of Christmas Present Opening, and its been fun, but all good things must come to an end, and this is one of them, right?


Well the final present is beautiful and looks like something I might use, but I have to admit, I'm not too sure on what to do with it? Check it out, I have a picture of it wrapped, then unwrapped!  




HERE'S  THE FINAL  PRESENT!!! :D










DAY #12   

- This final present is beautiful and homemade. So that makes it so much more valuable to me! Its a huge pink bow, with tie strings on both sides. I think its like a belt type of thing, or something along those lines, but I'm not too sure. Whatever it is, its beautiful and I will find a way to use it eventually!! 


So that's all the presents I got for my 12 Days of Christmas!! Come back tomorrow to see all the presents together!! It will be the last day!


As always, THANK YOU to my 12 Days Of Christmas Swap partner Angie Over @  My So-Called Chaos. I loved each and everyone of the presents you sent me, and I hope you enjoyed mine as well?




HAPPY  HOLIDAYS  TO  ALL







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)