Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Day #11

12 Days of Christmas Swap


Hey everyone and welcome back to my 12 days of Christmas Swap present opening!



Oh, I fell in love with today's gift! It's beautiful and perfect to wear this time of year! Check it out, I have a picture of it wrapped, then unwrapped!  




HERE'S  TODAY'S  PRESENT!!! :D








DAY #11      
 
- Today's present is a beautiful Angel pendant necklace with stud earrings. And they are just so wonderful that I think I might even wear them this holiday!! My daughters been eying them up, and already bugging me for them. So she might swipe them from me before I even get a chance to use them once! That's kids for ya! :D

THANK YOU to my 12 Days Of Christmas Swap partner Angie Over @ My So-Called Chaos
 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and will come back for the final round tomorrow, Day #12 in the 12 Days Of Christmas!!! 




MERRY  CHRISTMAS  TO  ALL








0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)