Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #32: Duality

 

Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday?
Are you guys ready for tomorrow? I have so much to do, as I'm sure you guys do too. I mostly do all the cooking myself. My husband try's to help, but he mainly just gets in the way...lol! Not that he's not a fantastic cook, because he is, but I do things a certain way, and he tends to do it the opposite. So every year he just gets kicked out of the kitchen, but I don't think he minds anyway! Matter a fact, I'm starting to think he does it on purpose...lol! Anyways, this weeks WoW is a different kinda Zombie book that I am HIGHLY anticipating! The first book was SO AMAZING! 


My #32nd Waiting On Wednesday
 


  DUALITY 
 
 
  Duality
Published: December 31st, 2013
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Zombies 

 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17565723-duality

The end of everything came quickly, but the road back is endless and full of heartbreak.

After months of only death and loss, Veritas may be the answer everyone has been searching for—a cure. Savannah wants nothing more than to begin rebuilding, but with both the Initiative and the United Militia vying for power, there are no easy answers. Ending the threat for good could mean becoming something far worse than the monsters she is fighting against.

The infected will not go quietly. For Chelsea, the choice to step back into the world of the living is anything but simple. No miracle can erase the memories of the things she saw or the people she killed. While the girl she was struggles against the beast she became, Chelsea must make a choice—succumb or fight.





WHY  I  AM  WAITING
 
Mortality, the1st book in this series had to be one of my favorite books of this year! It was just that good! It's a different take on Zombies. We get to see into the mind of an in-between zombie, as their kinda stuck in a zombies mind, but also has these spurts of reasoning, where they know what their doing. Their not a full blown flesh-eater YET, but they aren't human anymore either.  I read the first chapter (See it HERE) and it blow me away! Just being in the mind of a in-between  Zombie, and how the crave flesh, was just so different then anything I've ever read! I loved it! Come on December 31st, Where are You?

Check out my review of Book 1 Mortality HERE







Kellie Sheridan
 

I have been in love with stories in all of their forms for as long as I can remember. Admittedly, sometimes that means falling into places like Stars Hollow and Sunnydale, but books have always been my true love. In early 2011 I began writing a book blog in order to share my favorite reads with book lovers. From there, the bookish community encouraged me to stop sitting on my own stories and share them instead. Since then I’ve been madly devouring everything I can about digital publishing.

For the past two years I have been mainly obsessed with young adult books, but my favorite stories still come from the adult fantasy genre. As far as I’m concerned, Briggs, Bishop, Vincent and Vaughn are all must reads.

I spent part of my twenties living in Galway, Ireland and swooning after various lilting accents but am now back home in Ontario, Canada. My family includes two Glen of Imaal Terriers and a Green Cheek Conure.


 FIND  HER  HERE
{Blog} {Goodreads} {Twitter} {Facebook}

 
So, what are you waiting on? Leave me a link to your WoW or Weekly Memo and I'll come visit you!
 
THANKS  FOR  STOPPING  BY
 


4 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first one - it sounds brilliant!

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I hope you enjoy it once it comes out.

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, we are pick twins this week. I can't wait for this one too. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds exciting! I haven't even heard of this series yet...great pick.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)