Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #30: Orenda

 

 
Waiting On Wednesday
is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 

Hey Guys,
I hope everyone's having a great week so far?
Well this weeks Waiting On Wednesday is from one of my favorite authors of all times! I LOVED every single one of her books! I read all three she has released and I am SO eager to get my hands on this one in 2014! I know this new world she creating is going to be just as awesome of all the rest! The blurb sounds AMAZING! Check it out and let me know what you think in the comment section, and don't forget to link me up to your Waiting On Wednesday or Weekly Memo, so I can come visit you! :)



My #30th Waiting On Wednesday 
 
 
 
ORENDA
 
 
Orenda 
Ruth Silver
Published:  2014
Genres: YA,  Fantasy, Sci-f

  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18757051-orenda
Willow has a gift, one she never thought possible as she finds herself awake after a strange dream with the tell-tale sign that what she dreamt was in fact real. The dreamscape, was more than just a premonition it happened. She’d been momentarily tossed into another dimension. Where most would consider her crazy, not her best friend Bray.

In another reality, one similar and yet slightly different Willow has been kidnapped by the sorceress turned demon, Eilith. Rawlie, Willow’s friend and companion crosses to our universe for help and brings Willow into his world, the dreamscape. Filled with frightening creatures and magical elements, Willow demands to go home, until she discovers Bray has been taken by Eilith as well. Unable to watch her best friend die, she joins forces with Rawlie, Jamie and the others to hunt down Eilith and rescue those they care about.
NO BUY LINKS AT THIS TIME 
 
 
 
 
WHY I AM WAITING
 Why I am waiting? Umm...Well lets see: One, Ruth Silver is one of my Favorite authors, EVER. Two, her writing is spectacular and I know anything she writes is going to be awesome. Three, just read the blurb. Thrown into another dimension, where  a girl is kidnapped by a sorceress turned demon? Caught in a dreamscape filled with frightening creatures and magic elements? I mean yeah, the list could go on and on, of why I just HAVE to read this book!  I can't wait, come on 2014, I NEED YOU NOW!!!!!!
 
 
MEET RUTH SILVER
  

Ruth  Silver 
Ruth Silver first began writing poetry as a teenager and reading heaps of fan fiction in her free time. She has written under three unique pseudo names and penned well over a hundred stories.

She attended Northern Illinois University in 2001 and graduated with a Bachelor's in Communication. While in college she spent much of her free time writing with friends she met online and penning her first novel, "Deuces are Wild", which she self-published in 2004. Her favorite class was Creative Writing senior year where she often handed in assignments longer than the professor required because she loved to write and always wanted to finish her stories.

Her love of writing, led her on an adventure in 2007 to Melbourne, Australia. Silver enjoys reading YA novels and sharing her favorite books with other readers. She runs her own book blog and also enjoys photography and traveling.

Her favorite YA genre is a mix of Dystopian & Fantasy which is evident in the upcoming release of her latest book, Aberrant. Slated for release April 2013 by Lazy Day Publishing, it is the first in a trilogy.
FIND HER HERE
 


So what are you waiting on? Leave me a link to your Waiting On Wednesday or Weekly Memo and I'll come visit you! :-)


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Orenda!! Now I just have to finish writing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW
    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)