Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #31


STSmall

  Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can  include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!

 
 
Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?
Mine was busy preparing for the upcoming holiday, but fun never the less! Anyways, I had a pretty slow week as far as receiving books are concerned, but good! So check'em out  and leave me a link to your Stack and I'll come visit you! :-)

 
Here's My 31st Stacking The Shelves...
 
 
What I Got This week...
 

My Physical Stack Of The Week...



- Submerged (PB)
- Eve (PB)
- World After (PB)
- Nobody (HB)

 
 
 Book That I Bought This Week...



 
My Top Pick Of The Week Is...

 
 
- World After By: Susan Ee Paperback




- Eve By: Anna Carey Paperback




- Nobody By:  Jennifer Lynn Barnes Hardback
 
 
 
 
Book  I  Won In A Giveaway
 
In won a SIGNED Submerged Paperback & Swag  + a Hardback of Allegiant, (but that has not arrived yet) from author Nicole Sobon, from her Submerged review giveaway on her blog

Nicole Sobon - YA Author and Book Blogger .
 
 So BIG THANKS to Nicole for these awesome prizes!





 
 
 
 
Submerged By: Nicole Sobon SIGNED Paperback & Swag
 
So what did you add to your Selves this week? Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!

 
 



5 comments:

  1. winning books is awesome! fantastic stack this week. i really want to read nobody.

    hope you can stop by my StS/Sunday post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. World After was so good!!! Great haul and have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome win. Signed books are always awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Eve and the sequel Once I hope you do too =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great books! I really need to buy myself the Susan Ee books, I have heard so many amazing things about this series and seen so many great reviews. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)