Saturday, November 9, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #29


STSmall
 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds likes something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews  and sign-up!
 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?

Mine, busy like always! But nothing makes for a better week then getting a bunch of awesome books, in which I did mange to snag a couple! Check them all out and let me know what you think in the comment section, and don't forget to leave a link to you haul and I'll come visit you! :)

Here's My 29th Stacking The Shelves...
 
What I Got This Week...
 

My Physical Stack Of The Week...
 
 - After Eden (HB)
- The Lair (PB)
- Grave Mercy (HB)
 - Life Before Legend 0.5 (Mini Booklet)
- Legend #1 (HB)
- Prodigy #2 (HB)
- Champion #3 (HB)
 
Books That I Bought This Week...

  I remember last year when THE FARM released I was SO excited and couldn't wait to read it, then when I finally did get to read it, and I have to admit, I was kinda let down. I mean, it was good, but no where near what I thought it would be like. So, this time I haven't set my expectations too high on the sequel, for fear of that happing again, but I really hope it surpasses THE FARM! 

  My Top Pick Of The Week Is...  
- The Lair By: Emily McKay Paperback

 
  I've heard mixed reviews about this book, but I never judge a book by its reviews. So I bought it and tend to find out for myself what it's really is like. :)

 
- After Eden By: Helen Douglas Hardback
 
 
 I know I'm VERY late jumping into this one. But hey, you know the saying "Better late then never". But I must admit when I opened the package from Amazon, I was a little intimidated. Its HUGE! So, yeah, this one will be going on the back burner until I build enough courage to tackle it! :)
 
 
- Grave Mercy By: Robin Lafevers Hardback


Yep, I FINALLY got the whole Trilogy! I LOVE all of these covers. And it even came with the 0.5 booklet novella of the Life Before Legend. But I am PRAYING this series does NOT build me up to let me down with the last book like ALLEGIANT did! UGH, I'm getting mad just thinking about it again! But that's a whole different post! Matter a fact, my ALLEGIANT review WILL be going up on the blog this week! You don't want to miss my rant!
 

- Legend #1 By: Marie Lu Hardback

- Prodigy #2 By: Marie Lu  Hardback

- Champion #3 By: Marie Lu Hardback


 
- Life Before Legend # 0.5 By:  Marie Lu Mini Booklet
 
* Complete Hardback Box Set By:  Marie Lu *

 
   So that's it for me!
What did you add to your shelves this week? Leave me a comment with your link and I'll come visit your shelves! :-)

 

4 comments:

  1. The box set for Legend is gorgeous. I need to get one too if I end up liking Champion.
    Grave Mercy was absolutely wonderful as well.
    Enjoy your lovely books this week! :D

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great looking books, but wow that box set is gorgeous. I am so happy that I can finally read Champion and see how it all ends! Enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grave Mercy is such a great book! I never realized it was that long of a book before. It didn't feel like that long of a book when I read it. I hope you like that book and all the rest!

    My STS - http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/11/stacking-shelves-8-books-and-week-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right - nothing makes for a better week than getting new books! And you got some great ones. I haven't read any of these but I have them all on my tbr. I'm having the same issue with Grave Mercy...I really want to read it and every time I see it at the library I think I should get it but it's SO BIG and I'm a slow reader. I hope you enjoy all your new books! :-)

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)