Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #28


STSmall
 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds likes something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews  and sign-up!
 

 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?

Mine has been okay, I guess! But today I am very excited! Why, you ask? Well since finishing my most anticipated book EVER, ALLEGIANT, and pretty much hating it, well I probably wouldn't go that far. But I have been down in the dumps for days since finishing ALLEGIANT! But yesterday I luckily came across something I have been praying for, an Alternate Ending!!!! Yep, you heard me right. I hated the ending Veronica Roth wrote. I thought it was the wrong way to end my favorite series, and terrible what she put her loyal fans through ! But I found not only an alternate ending, but an AMAZING alternate ending! And NO, its not walking off into the sunset like Veronica Roth said she didn't want, but that terrible thing didn't happen to Tris (I don't want to leave spoilers on my blog for followers that haven't read the book yet) But this alternate ending is still heart wrenching, BUT still a VERY satisfying ending, that left me breathless, and needing more! So PLEASE, if you hated Veronica Roth's ending, or even if you loved it, check out this alternate ending HERE and just see what you think! But please be nice in the comments, say whatever you feel,  but be nice about it!  Anyways, check out this weeks haul, and leave and link to you STS and I'll come visit you! :)

 

Here's My 28th Stacking The Shelves...


What I Got This Week...


My Physical Stack Of The Week...



- Born Wicked (PB)
- The Space Between (ARC)
- The Pledge #1 (PB)
- The Essence #2 (ARC)
- The Offering #3 (ARC)

 - State Of Emergency (PB)
 


Books That I Bought This Week...

 So I have had this  book on my TBR reading pile for a little over a year and decided it was probably time I get it on my shelves! I am very excited to read it! I love witchy books, and I've heard nothing but amazing things about this series!


  My Top Pick Of The Week Is... 
 
Born Wicked  By: Jessica Spotswood Paperback

 This book sounds so amazing too!

 
- State Of Emergency By: Summer Lane Paperback


 
I Won... 
 
 
I won this book a while back on Chapter by Chapter but I keep forgetting to put it in my STS, so I finally remembered!


***BIG THANKS to the girls over at Chapter by Chapter***
 
 

 


I Received For Review...

 
 I got ALL 3 of the books below from Simon & Schuster for review!
 
 ***BIG THANKS to Simon & Schuster***
 
 
The Pledge By: Kimberly Derting Paperback



The Essence By: Kimberly Derting  ARC



 I'm part of the tour coming up in January. I still have to read the first two books in this series before I can get to this one for my review stop in the tour. But hey, I got about 2 months, I should be able to get them all read, I hope...lol! No, I will!


 
The Offering By: Kimberly Derting  ARC
 

 
   So what did you add to your shelves this week? Leave me a comment with your link and I'll come visit your shelves! :-)
 
 

8 comments:

  1. LOL. You sound like me when I sign up for a tour and need to read the the first two in a series. Some beautiful covers indeed. I loved The Space Between. That book was wonderful. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been eyeing Born Wicked for ages, I hope it's brill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a great stack this week. I have had Born Wicked on my to-read shelf for to long. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really amazing reads. I am definitely going to check out the alternate ending, I really did hate Allegiant (the whole thing, not just the ending) so maybe that will help me hate it a little less!!! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Born Wicked is such a good read and I love that cover! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Born Wicked looks good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! It sounds like there has been a lot of controversy over the end of the series, but I haven't even read book 2 yet, so I'm totally behind (and attempting to avoid being spoiled). Enjoy all your books :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)