Monday, November 25, 2013

Intangible Review

 
 
INTANGIBLE 

 
 
Intangible (Intangible, #1)
Intangible
Published: January 29th, 2012
Genres: YA, Fantasy, Paranormal
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12677691-intangible
 Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.
 BUY  THE  BOOK  @




 
 I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion. Everything you are about to read is my full and honest opinion about the book!

Okay, this book was a AMAZING!

I was on the edge of my seat, screaming at some points!

To be honest, this book started out kind of slow and at some points. I was tempted to give up, but then I kept telling myself it's going to get better and BOY did it! I was SO HAPPY that I did not give up because I would of definitely missed out on a AMAZING book!

In this book we have two twins. Two very special twins, with very special gifts!

Sera is a Healer, she can heal anything that is damaged on a person, physical, emotional, anything that is hurting a person. Later on in the book she learns more about her gift and what extent her power can go to and how to some what control it, something she has never been able to do before! Sera is very special, their is no one like her. She wants to help people and use her gift for good, but their is some who sees her gift as evil, as a curse that must me dealt with! Some see her as a threat to their kind and will stop at nothing to end her life and rid the world of the threat she possesses!

Then we have her twin brother Luke. Luke is a Seer, he can see the future before it happens and has always thought of his gift as a blessing. That is until he starts having visions of someone being murdered, but it's not just anyone he's seeing murdered! It's Sera, his sister! He has tried to change the future and has always failed no matter what he does! But if he doesn't learn how to change the outcome of his vision and do it fast he might not live another day with his sister to find out!

Sera and Luke come to realize that things are not as they seem and people are not always just people!

They meet a new friend that has his own agenda and wants to get close to Sera, But Sera can't open herself up enough to give in to a man's touch, even though she so desperately wants to!
Some people say he can't be trusted but Sera says their wrong!

Time is running out, creatures of the night are getting close, and people they thought they new are revealed!

Will Luke and Sera see the true colors of those around them? Or will they stay blind to those around them as they always have? Can Sera and Luke figure out why and who wants to kill them? And if so, can they do it in time to save Sera from her impending dome?

Doesn't that sound AMAZING? Yeah, I know it was! It was really that good! Overall even with the slow start in the beginning I would give this book a 4.5 rating and can't wait for to read the sequel! It's gonna be GOOD!

 5 Bone Hearts 


 
Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.
FIND  HER  HERE

 
 

1 comments:

  1. I have read so many positive reviews for this book. Now, yours included. I don't know why I haven't taken a chance with it yet. I think that I need to rectify that, and soon. The cover is really pretty, too! Thank you for your review!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)