Monday, November 11, 2013

Forever Fae Trailer & Review

 Red_butterflies divider
 

 

 Forever Fae #1

 
Forever Fae (Forever Fae, #1)Forever Fae dancing butterflies
L.P. Dover
(Forever Fae #1)
Published: December 7th 2012
Genres: YA, Fantasy, Paranormal

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16006132-forever-fae

dancing butterfliesTwo courts to four is what needs to be … to save the land so shall we see.

The scroll has been found and now the fae know how to defeat the dark sorcerer, to end his evil existence in the Land of the Fae. However, the only thing standing in the way is the one bond that must be formed; the one that will empower all four courts together and make them invincible. Ariella and Brayden’s bond will not come easily, for Ariella is mischievous and head-strong with a heart full of love, while Brayden is strong and loyal with a heart made of ice.

What do you do when the fate of your land rests upon your shoulders because of the bond you must form to save it? How are you supposed to do that when the one man to help you fulfill the prophecy is the one who doesn’t believe in love?

With all four princesses bound together as one, will they be strong enough to save the life of Ariella, who is destined to be the one who ends it, the one who will sacrifice everything to save the people she loves? In this final installment of the Forever Fae series you will see how the bonds of love and all the sacrifices it takes to truly conquer the evil once and for all.dancing butterflies



 
Forever Fae Trailer
Red_butterflies divider
 

 
  

 
Forever Fae Review
Red_butterflies divider
   dancing butterfliesWOW! What an AMAZING Ride, This Book BLOW ME AWAY!

Where should I start there's SO Many things I love about this book.

This book pretty much revolves around a Princess named Calista from Summer Court and a Prince named Ryder from Winter Court. They meet on Calista's becoming of age Ceremony where warriors battle to become her guardian. When they meet it's instant love at first sight. They were drawn together by forces of magic that senses they were meant to be together. But there happily ever after will have to wait because there's a dark Sorcerer lurking in the shadows waiting for the perfect time to unleash his evil and take the Princess powers. He needs all 4 princess to have enough power to defeat the kingdoms and take over the lands. Starting with Calista is the beginning, but Calista is a fighter and she's not going down without a fight!

There's going to be 4 books, each one is about a different Princess. We have Calista and her 2 sisters and then Ryder's only sister. So in Forever Fae it's about the oldest and strongest Princess Calista and the Sorcerer trying to take her powers and her body for himself. The second book Betrayals of Spring will be out in a month, February 14th, on Valentines day what a special treat! That will be about the second oldest Princess Meliantha.

If you like magic and romance filled with evil and adventure then Forever Fae is your book!
OH! and there's a HOT and STEAMY love scene at the end of the book with VIVID DEATILS! I would read the book just for that Chapter LOL!

Trust me this is a must read and if you don't pick it up your really missing out because this book took me for and AMAZING ride and Book two is right around the corner. I give this book a 5 Star rating and would give more if I could but 5 the most. Go and check it out you won't be sorry!dancing butterflies
 
5 BONE HEARTS 





L.P. DOVER'S DREAM CAST
Red_butterflies divider
 
 Photo: Okay, so I was asked to make up a dream cast for my books. I started with Forever Fae. Let me know what you think... If anyone wants to make me one that would be awesome!!! :)
 
 
Meet L.P. Doverdancing butterflies


L.P. Dover


I am an avid reader that loves my collection of books. Writing has always been a passion of mine and now I am glad that I get to share my passion with the world. I live in North Carolina and I absolutely love being a southern girl. I spent several years in college starting out with a major in Psychology and then switching to dental. I worked in the dental field for eight years and then decided to stay home with my two beautiful girls. I spent the beginning of my reading years reading suspense thrillers, but now I can't get away from the paranormal/fantasy books. I knew ever since then that if I wrote anything it would be in a paranormal aspect. Now that I have started on my passion and began writing, you will not see me go anywhere without a notebook and pen.
Red_butterflies divider
  

Find Her Here
 

Photo

Red_butterflies divider


 


4 comments:

  1. I love anything about the fae. Usually, books like these are the ones that I fall in love with. And this one sounds like a good one. The cover is pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a good fae book in a while. This looks like a great book to take me back. I hope I'll enjoy it as much as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my Kindle but I never did get to start reading it. Great review! And thanks for sharing the book trailer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really into books containing anything with angels, fae, and ghost to demons, vampires and shape shifters. This was a great review and I'm defiantly going to read the book.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)