Friday, November 15, 2013

Ever Fire Trailer & Review

 Alexia Purdy's Blog
 
 
 
  EVER FIRE #2
 
 
Genres: YA, Fantasy, Paranormal

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12791367-ever-fire
  
Magic & Fire burn...

The Serenity of the Land of Faerie is threatened as the Unseelie Queen Aveta rages war against the three remaining Seelie Realms of Faerie. As Shade's powers grow, she finds she is running out of time to keep the war from spilling into the human world. Winter is growing in strength as the evil Queen's horrifying legions scar the land in their frigid wake. No one is safe. Shade becomes enemy number one for the Unseelie legions. Questioning her true role of power, Shade discovers the cost of winning may come at a much higher price than she ever imagined.

BUY THE BOOK @
{Amazon} {Barnes & Noble}
 
 
A DARK FAERIE TALE TRAILER
 

 
 

 EVER FIRE MINI REVIEW
Another AMAZING Book By Alexia Purdy! Her books and writing style seems to be getting better and better! This book had me Glued to my seat, I almost finished it in one sitting. I just wished I had Ever Winter to Follow.

Ever Fire is the 2nd Installment to the WONDERFUL Dark Faerie Series.
This book pretty much picks up where Ever Shade left off. Shade's coming into her powers and learning what to do with them. Dylan and Shade are still connected through the blood bond through-out the book. Shade is also struggling within herself to find out with who her heart lays with. She has many obstacles to overcome through-out the book. The Evil Queen Aveta raises war within the Faerie Lands and if she's not stopped it will spill over into the Human world and humans will either become dead or enslaved and forced to do her evil bidding's.

This book is another GREAT Hit for Alexa. It has Non-Stop Action that will have you on the edge of your seat. It Also has MANY Surprises I NEVER seen coming! We also get to see further into Shade's Family and background. It's A  MUST READ! Definitely worth 5 Stars plus MORE!


5 BONE HEARTS
 
 

MEET ALEXIA PURDY

 Alexia Purdy
Alexia currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada–Sin City! She loves to spend every free moment writing or playing with her four rambunctious kids. Writing has always been her dream and she has been writing ever since she can remember. She loves writing paranormal fantasy and poetry and devours books daily. Alexia also enjoys watching movies, dancing, singing loudly in the car and Italian food.

 FIND HER HERE


 
 

2 comments:

  1. I read your review for the first book last night, and it immediately captured my attention. And now with this review, I am even more intrigued. A good middle book, not just good but GREAT middle book, makes me even more curious about the series. I will have to check this one out when I do have the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great review! I have never read any book by Alexia Purdy so I'm guessing I should start now.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)