Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #28

Waiting On Wednesday
is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
Well this weeks Waiting On Wednesday is from a book that I just recently heard of but it sounds awesome! Check it out and let me know what you think in the comment section, and don't forget to link me up to your Waiting On Wednesday or Weekly Memo, so I can come visit you! :)

 
Fates
 By: Lanie Bross
 
Fates (Fates, #1)Title: Fates
Author: Lanie Bross
Series: Fates #1
Publisher: Delacorte Books
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Sci-f
Published: February 11th, 2014
Pages: 336 
 

What if your destiny was to kill the one you love?
One moment. One foolish desire. One mistake. And Corinthe lost everything.

She fell from her tranquil life in Pyralis Terra and found herself exiled to the human world. Her punishment? To make sure people’s fates unfold according to plan. Now, years later, Corinthe has one last assignment: kill Lucas Kaller. His death will be her ticket home.
But for the first time, Corinthe feels a tingle of doubt. It begins as a lump in her throat, then grows toward her heart, and suddenly she feels like she’s falling all over again—this time for a boy she knows she can never have. Because it is written: one of them must live, and one of them must die.

In a universe where every moment, every second, every fate has already been decided, where does love fit in?

 
New Adult Addiction    New Adult Addiction 

Why I'm Waiting
 
 What if your destiny was to kill the one you love?  

WHAT? Oh, YES, I have to have it! I mean that alone is enough to make me go out and buy this book! Keeper of the fates, to make sure peoples fates unfold as their suppose too? Kill the one you love, then come out of exile? YES, count me IN!!!

They have this on Netgalley, in which I requested, but I'm not too sure if I'll get approved! I really hope so, because I don't know if I'll make it all the way to February 11th, 2014! Its TOOOO FAR AWAY!!! 

  Meet Lanie Bross

LANIE BROSS was born in a small town in Maine, where she spent the next 18 years dreaming of bigger places. After exploring city life, she and her husband and two young sons ended up coming right back to the wilds of Maine, where they live just one house down from where she grew up. Fate, perhaps? She loves chasing around her rambunctious kids, playing tug-of-war with her 95-pound Lab, and writing for young adults. Fates is her first novel.
 

 Find Her Here

{Blog} {Goodreads} {Twitter}
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This was in my wow a few weeks back. It sounds really interesting and I can't wait to read it either :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover and it sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured Fates two weeks ago, I pretty much want to read it for the same reasons, I just hope it's done well. I didn't get accepted, but hope you do! You can tell me how awesome it is. :D

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds so good!! :)

    Here's mine: http://brigittewhoareviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-allegiant.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm never going to finish reading all my tbr books because I keep adding more.

    Fates sounds awesome and I can't wait for February<3

    Here's our Waiting on Wednesday

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds interesting, thank you for sharing.

    New GFC follower.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)