Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #26


Waiting On Wednesday
is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
  
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week?
Well this weeks Waiting On Wednesday is from a book I'm not dying to read, but still want to continue the series to see how it goes. So check it out and let me know what you think in the comment section, and leave a link to your post so I can come visit you too! :)

 
Divided
 By: Elsie Chapman 
Divided (Dualed, #2) Title: Divided
Author: Elsie Chapman
Series: Dualed #2
Publisher: Random House
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Sci-f
Published: May 27th, 2014
Pages: 304



The hunter becomes the hunted. . . .

West Grayer is done killing. She defeated her Alternate, a twin raised by another family, and proved she’s worthy of a future. She’s ready to move on with her life.

The Board has other plans. They want her to kill one last time, and offer her a deal worth killing for. But when West recognizes her target as a ghost from her past, she realizes she’s in over her head. The Board is lying, and West will have to uncover the truth of the past to secure her future.

How far will the Board go to keep their secrets safe? And how far will West go to save those she loves?

With nonstop action and surprising twists, Elsie Chapman’s intoxicating sequel to Dualed reveals everything.

 

New Adult Addiction    New Adult Addiction 

 
 
Why I'm Waiting

Well, I have to admit that the first book in this series was not one of favorites! Why I am I waiting for it then, you ask? Well because I LOVED the premise of the first book. I thought it was so awesome and so unique, I just have to see how the story continues. Even though it was not one of my favorites, it wasn't one of my most hated books either. It was actually pretty good, with more then a couple flaws in my opinion, but overall, when it was all said in done, I did enjoy it.

I think I rated it 3 stars, which is an okay rating. But I have much higher hopes for this book. Dualed ended on a pretty good note for me, and I think book 2 will bring much more plot 

 
 
 
Meet Elsie Chapman
 
Elsie ChapmanI grew up in Prince George, BC, before graduating from the University of British Columbia with a BA in English Literature. I currently live in Vancouver with my husband and two kids, where I write to either movies on a loop or music turned up way too loud (and sometimes both at the same time).

I’m repped by
The Chudney Agency, and my debut novel, DUALED, will be published by Random House in February, 2013. A sequel, DIVIDED, will be published May 27th, 2014.
 

Find Her Here
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cool cover! Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-last-forever/

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)