Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #27


STSmall
 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds likes something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews  and sign-up!
 

 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?

Mine has been SO busy! My daughters birthday party is this Sunday. She's turning 7, and we have 20 kids, and 35 adults attending! I have had SO MUCH planning, shopping and decorating to do, to last me a life time! That's the only reason I have not finished ALLEGIANT yet, in which it would of still taken me longer then I thought to read  because its not holding my attention like the previous 2 did. Anyways, check out this weeks haul, and leave and link to you STS and I'll come visit you! :)

 
Here's my 26th Stacking The Shelves...


What I Got This Week...

My Physical Stack Of The Week...



-Teardrop (ARC)
- Blood Red Road (PB)
- The City Of Bones (PB)
  - Moirai (PB)
- Premeditated (HB)
 - Allegiant (HB)
 



 Books That I Bought This Week...



 So ALLEGIANT IS HERE!!! How are you guys liking it so far? Well, personally I am not really feeling it! And I'm devastated by that because I LOVED the first two, DIVERGENT and INSURGENT, and to have ALLEGIANT just fall flat the way it is, is just terrible! And NO, I have NOT got to the ending yet, and I do know what happens, but it is not influencing my opinion of what I am feeling at 200 pages in. I'm I upset about the ending, YES, but I have not judged it yet to form any real opinions because I have yet to read the ending yet, therefore it is not influencing my opinion of why I am not feeling the book liked I hoped. ONE of my main problems is recognizing Tobias's voice. The alternate POV's between Tris and Four, is just terrible, and if not for the title page stating whos chapter it is, I would not know who's POV it was until a name was said. But ANYWAYS, this is turning into a review! SORRY, I just have SO MANY FEELINGS!!!!!



My Top Pick Of The Week Is...
 
 
 
Allegiant By: Veronica Roth Hardback




This is a awesome little journal set. Its got a journal with all the factions on the pages. A metal book clip to hold your page. ALL the faction signs stickers, and 3 picture cards from the movie releasing. Its awesome! Its available ONLY at Target, click the link below to check it out or order one for yourself.


 
- Only at Target: Divergent - Deluxe Journal Set




- The City Of Bones By: Cassandra Clare Paperback

 
 
 
- Blood Red Road By: Moira Young Paperback 




I Traded
 
 
Teardrop By: Lauren Kate ARC

 
 
I won Premeditated from the author Josin L. McQuein from her website. I will be reading it very soon. BIG thanks to Josin!
 
 
I Won 
 



Premeditated By: Josin L. McQuein SIGNED Hardback



 
 

The AMAZING Ruth Silver has kindly sent me a copy of her newsiest book in the Aberrant Trilogy, MOIRAI. I've already read it and LOVED it! It was sooooo AMAZING!!! So BIG THANK YOU Ruth, you are AWESOME!!!

 
I Was Gifted
 
 Moirai By: Ruth Silver SIGNED Paperback


 
 
I Got For Review...


  This is my WoW I think 2 weeks ago, and I can't wait to dive into this book!
 
Fireblood
 Fireblood By: Trisha Wolfe eBook Netgalley


 This was my WoW this week, and you wouldn't believe how happy I was to find out Netgalley Approved me! I WILL be getting to this one VERY soon!
 

Fates (Fates, #1)
- Fates By: Lanie Bross eBook Netgalley
 
 
So what did you add to your shelves this week? Leave me a comment with your link and I'll come visit your shelves! :-)
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I got Allegiant as well this week. Looks like you had a fantabulous week of book. I picked up an ARC of Fates at NYC Comic Con. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhhh Teardrop, Allegiant, Fireblood, and Premeditated! Really want to read them all! Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul, every single one of these is on my TBR, minus CoB cause I already read it. And it's good :)
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I hope you love Teardrop as much as I did. It was absolutely brilliant!!
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I also bought and am almost finished reading Allegiant.
    Check out my STS
    And while you're at my blog, make sure to enter my Fierce Reads Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on Premeditated, and that it's signed! Lucky! I've been dying to buy a copy but haven't gotten around to it yet. :( My deal is I need to read what I've got first. Happy reading! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)