Saturday, October 19, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #26


STSmall
 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds likes something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews  and sign-up!
 

 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?


Are you guys as ready as I am for ALLEGIANT? I am SO EXCITED to have Allegiant in my hands on Tuesday! Of course I have it pre-ordered to arrive at my door on Tuesday, but I am really hoping my local Wal-Mart has a copy early. They tend to have their new releases up by Sunday sometimes! So I'm praying that I might get to start Allegiant early!! Well anyways, check out this weeks haul, and link me to yours so I can come visit you!

 
Here's my 26th Stacking The Shelves...


What I Got This Week...

My Physical Stack Of The Week...



 
- Ravenous (PB)
- The Farm (PB)
- The Scarlet Dagger (PB)
- Dark Horizons (PB)
- Halo (PB)
- The Nightmare Affair (HB)
- Prophecy  (HB)
 
 



 Books That I Bought This Week...

I already have this book in eBook, but since I loved this book so much, I had to buy my a finished copy!



My Top Pick Of The Week Is...
 
 
The Scarlet Dagger By: Krystle Jones Paperback






- Dark Horizons By: Krystle Jones Paperback




 
- The Farm By: Emily McKay Paperback





- Halo By: Alexandra Adornetto Paperback





- Prophecy By: Ellen Oh Hardback





- The Nightmare Affair By: Mindee Arnett Hardback




- Ravenous By: Heidi Loney Paperback


I Got For Review...

This book sounds AWESOME! I can't wait to dive into this one soon!

 I love this cover! It looks like she's trapped!
Archetype
Archetype By: M.D. Waters eBook Netgalley



 
So what did you add to your shelves this week? Leave me a comment with your link and I'll come visit your shelves! :-)


 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've been meaning to read The Nightmare Affair but got scared because of the reviews, and the average rating on Goodreads doesn't reach 4 stars! But anyway, I hope you enjoy reading all these (hopefully) amazing books :D
    Stacking the Shelves || ARC of Paranoia, the 2nd book of Insomnia
    SIGNED copies of BEAUTIFUL CREATURES and ICONS giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great haul here!! I hope you enjoy all of your books :)
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prophecy and The Farm are both on my TBR pile, looking forward to start them.
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have one heck of a week ahead of you. Happy reading! :D

    By the way we our celebrating "300 Likes on Facebook" so make sure to enter HERE! :)

    Our Stack
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great looking books this week, I think I shall be adding a few to my own TBR list. Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)