Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #25

  
STSmall
 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds likes something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews  and sign-up!
 
 
 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a great week?
 Mine was full of great books that I am excited to digging into on this raining weekend here in Baltimore Maryland! But this weekend I'm snuggling in bed with hot coffee getting lost in Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I getting ready for the finale. I can't wait 9 days and counting! Well check out this weeks haul, and link me to yours so I can come visit you!

 
Here's my 25th Stacking The Shelves...


What I Got This Week...


My Physical Stack Of The Week...



- The Forest Of Hands & Teeth (PB)
- Cinder (PB)
- Hourglass (PB)
- Timepiece (PB)
- Infinityglass (HB)
- Stung (HB)
- The Darkest Minds (HB)
- The Burning Sky (HB)





 Books That I Bought This Week...

I already have this book in eBook, but since I loved this book so much, I had to buy my a finished copy!



My Top Pick Of The Week Is...
 
Stung By: Bethany Wiggins Hardback






 
- Cinder By: Marissa Meyer Paperback



- The Darkest Minds By: Alexandra Bracken Hardback

 


 
 
  - The Forest Of Hands & Teeth By: Carrie Ryan  Paperback
 
 
 
 
 
 I Won This In A Giveaway...


 I won a signed Copy and a tote bag on the blog tour @ Rockstar Book Tours from the author Sherry Thomas.
***Big Thanks To Rockstar Tours & Sherry Thomas***

 
 
 
The Burning Sky By: Sherry Thomas Hardback & Tote
 


 
I Was Gifted This...

All 3 of these books with a crazy looking clock, which I gave away to my niece so there no picture, but they arrived on my door step unexpectedly with no return address! I still don't know where they came from.
***Big Thanks wherever they came from***


 
Hourglass By: Myra McEntire Paperback


 
Timepiece By: Myra McEntire  Paperback
 


Infinityglass By: Myra McEntire Hardback


I Got For Review...

I LOVE this cover soooo much more then the US cover! Why are the UK covers always so much better ten better then the US! I hate that!

Look at this UK Cover, I love it!
Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1)
- Pawn By: Aimee Carter eBook Netgalley



 
So what did you add to your shelves this week? Leave me a comment with your link and I'll come visit your shelves! :-)
 


5 comments:

  1. I also got myself Cinder this week, have been seeing it on so many blogs that I finally caved. I read and reviewed Pawn recently and I really loved it. Enjoy your books. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that win! I loved Cinder, but Stung and The Forest of Hands and Teeth were a bit disappointing for me. I hope you love them though :) Happy reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great haul. I just love hardcovers. Enjoy your new reads :)

    Happy Sunday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-58.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want The Burning Sky and Hourglass! Cinder was a great read. Happy reading ;)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win! I've already read Pawn, and have preordered the hardback since I loved it so much, but I hadn't seen the UK cover of Pawn until then! Oh. My. I'm a fan for faces on covers if they're relevant to the book, and both covers are, too. So hard to pick. :( Haha. Happy reading. :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)