Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #24

 
 
STSmall
 Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If this sounds likes something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews  and sign-up!
 
 
 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone had a fantastic week?
 This week I got a couple amazing books that I have been anticipating for a while now. I just finished reading Unbreakable by Kami Garcia, and let me tell you that this book was so Creepy and Suspenseful, that my heart hammered in my chest the entire time, and I'm loved every minute of it! Check out my haul and link me up to yours so I can see what you got! :)

 
Here's my 24th Stacking The Shelves...


What I Got This Week...


My Physical Stack Of The Week...


 
 
- Projection (ARC)
- The Dollhouse Asylum (PB)
- Tandem (ARC)
- Perfect Ruin (HB)
- Unbreakable (HB)
- Clockwork Princess (HB)



 Books That I Bought This Week...


WOW! This book took me on one hell of an adventure! I just finished reading it and I'm already DYING for the next! Look out for my review coming soon!



My Top Pick Of The Week Is...

Unbreakable By: Kami Garcia Hardback



 
Perfect Ruin By: Lauren DeStefano Hardback

 
 
 
  - The Doll House Asylum By: Mary Gray Paperback
 


 

 
 Clockwork Princess By: Cassandra Clare Hardback
 
 
 
 
 I Won This In A Giveaway...


I won this from Tonyalee @ lilybloombooks.
*Big Thanks To Tonyalee*


 


 
I Was Gifted This...

I was Gifted this from the AWESOME Brooke @ Brooke Reports.
*Big Thanks To Brooke*

 
 Tandem By: Anna Jarzab ARC

 
 

So what did you add to your shelves this week? Leave me a comment with your link and I'll come visit your shelves! :-)
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. So envious, really want to read The Dollhouse Asylum. Hope you love all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul. The Dollhouse Asylum sounds awesome. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really great books this week. Love the look of The Dollhouse Asylum as well!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Clockwork Princess!!! That book broke my heart. I hope you'll love all your books.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul. Enjoy your newest additions :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-57-lair-dark-witch.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Unbreakable is as good as it sounds. Great haul and happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)