Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #22

 
 

Waiting On Wednesday
is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Hey Guys, 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far?

This weeks Waiting On Wednesday is the 3rd book in one of my favorite series, ever! I have loved this series since the beginning, and its what started me in this genre. She's an indie author, but ohhh, so amazing at what she does!


  Let me know what you think. :)

Happy Reading! <3>  

Here What I'm Waiting On Wednesday For! 

 
Amplified
By: Alexia Purdy

Amplified (Reign of Blood, #3)Title: Amplified
Publisher: Lyrical Lit.
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Zompires
Published: Nov. 2013
 

 
 
Who wants to be the prey in a world full of hunters?

In the aftermath of the end of her world, April Tate decides that it’s high time to leave the city that never sleeps, Las Vegas. After learning the origins of the Zompire Plague, she risks her life to steal the antidote, makes the decision to separate from Jeremy for a while, and joins a small band of new and old comrades on a trip to the Pacific Coast. There they search out a legendary hive of Zompires who are more than just wild, blood drinking creatures.

On a mission to save the last of humanity, April will use the antidote to save some from eternal damnation, but will her decision bring hope for the future or create an ever bigger, unforeseen devastation?



Why I'm Waiting
 
I have been with this series from the beginning. And to tell you the truth this series is one of the main series that got me into the Vampire/Zombie genre, and then I was hooked! This series is amazing. It not only has vampires but these vampires are like zombies, but like to feast on blood instead of flesh. Their called Zompies...lol! A mix between vampires and zombies! Then we also have the hybrid vampires who are vampires and crave blood, but can live on Zompire blood. We also have human hybrids, their not quite human, but not vampire either and doesn't need blood at all to survive, but are stronger with it. I mean come on doesn't that sound so uniquely amazing? This is the 3rd book in this series and I can't wait until have it in my hands! I HIGHLY recommended this series, as I loved it, and it will go down as one of all time fav's!
 
 
 
Reign of Blood       Disarming       Amplified 
 #1      #2       #3 
 
 
 
Meet Alexia Purdy
 
Alexia PurdyAlexia currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada–Sin City! She loves to spend every free moment writing or playing with her four rambunctious kids. Writing has always been her dream and she has been writing ever since she can remember. She loves writing paranormal fantasy and poetry and devours books daily. Alexia also enjoys watching movies, dancing, singing loudly in the car and Italian food. She is currently working on ‘Ever Winter’, the third installment of A Dark Faerie Tale Series and ‘Disarming (Reign of Blood Series Book 2)
 
 
 
 
Find Her Here
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great pick. Sounds like an interesting series :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-64-all-of-you-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amplified sounds like a great YA. I love just about anything with Zombies in it, and the fact that it's a dystopian setting sounds really fascinating. Thanks for sharing-great pick!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)