Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #21

 
 
 
 
Waiting On Wednesday
is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Hey Guys, 
I hope everyone's having a fantastic Week? 
This weeks Waiting On Wednesday is from a book that won't be releasing for a while, but Ohhhh, how I want it, NOW! Just read the description and you'll see why!

 Let me know what you think. :)


Happy Reading! <3>
 


Here What I'm Waiting On Wednesday For!

 
The Fearless
By: Emma Pass
 
 
The FearlessTitle: The Fearless
Author: Emma Pass
Series: Standalone
Genre: YA, Dystopia, Sci-f
Published: UK-April 3rd 2014 * US-2015

Publisher: Corgi Childrens   
Page #: 384
 

The Fearless. An army, powered by an incredible new serum that makes each soldier stronger, sharper, faster than their enemies. Intended as a force for good, the serum has a terrible side-effect - anyone who takes it is stripped of all humanity, empathy, love. And as the Fearless sweep through the country, forcing the serum on anyone in their path, society becomes a living nightmare.

Cass remembers the night they passed through her village. Her father was Altered. Her mother died soon after. All Cass has left is her little brother - and when Jori is snatched by the Fearless and taken to their hellish lair, Cass must risk everything to get him back.
    
 
 
Why I'm Waiting:    
 
 Fearless By Emma Pass, is a book that sounds so awesome! It kinda gives me the same feel as REBOOT by Amy Tintera, and I loved REBOOT! Only bad thing is that it wont be releasing in the US until 2015! :( I know, I know! But it will be releasing in the UK in 2014! So all of you that are living in the UK are in for a real treat! You should definitely check this one out because it sounds amazing. Emma's first book Acid was off the hook amazing too. So I have no doubt this will be as good, if not better then Acid!
 
 
 
Meet Emma Pass
 
 
 
Emma Pass 
 Emma Pass grew up at an environmental studies centre near London, went to art school in Cornwall and now lives in the north-east Midlands, UK. Her YA dystopian thriller ACID is out from Random House Children's Books on 25th April 2013 (UK), Mondadori on 13th June 2013 (Spain) and Delacorte on 1st April 2014 (US). Another standalone thriller, The Fearless, will follow in the UK in 2014.


 
Find Her Here

{Blog} {Goodreads} {Twitter} {Facebook}
 
 
 
Check Out Both Emma Pass Books

See My 4.5 Star Review Of ACID HERE
 
 Cover Photo

 
 Thanks For Stopping By

 


1 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm seeing this book, but wow! What a gorgeous cover. And the cover model looks kick-ass. I can tell that this is going to be a book I'm going to enjoy from they synopsis, but 2015 is too far away!
    Great pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)