Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #19

 
 
 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the Author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teasers! 
  • That's it! Its that simple!


Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Tuesday?
Ahe, my favorite day of the week! Why? Because its release day!!! I have 2 great books preordered to arrive today in the mail, and I can't wait to dig into them today. Well, one of them at least! Anyways, check out this weeks teaser, its from an amazing series, that is not that popular, but truly an amazing series!


 
Happy Reading


Here is my Teaser Tuesday from Forest Fire
 
 
 Forest Fire
By: Tenaya Jayne
 
 
Forest Fire (Legends of Regia, #2)
 Title: Forest Fire
Publisher: Cold Fire LLC 
Genre: YA, Paranormal, Vampires
Published: July 30th, 2013
Source: Bought Paperback  
Page #: 230
 
 
 Banished to Earth. Hunted by the queen's assassins. Forest must fight to find a way back to Regia. Lonely and brokenhearted, she waits for Syrus to break through her banishment.
Separated from Forest, Syrus lives his days in anguish, trapped in a portal that goes nowhere. While Regia's civil war ravages the land and the balance of power tips, the world will learn it's the Rune-dy pulling the strings.
Forest must face the horrifying secret of her origins and learn her father's identity. Attain her freedom through retribution and wage war inside her own heart. Will she be able to accept the gift Syrus offers, or will one mistake separate them forever?
 
 
New Adult Addiction     New Adult Addiction
 
 
Tuesday Teaser
Chapter 24 Pg.205

  The sound of his quiet footfalls sounded to her right. Forest pushed off from her hiding place and bolted, the heat rising up her neck, spreading into her skull. Her vision doubled.

"How does that feel, love?" his taunt sounded behind her. "You should have killed me when you had the chance."

The heat was unbearable. If she would have had a weapon, she'd have cut open her head to relieve the volcanic pressure. Her steps faltered as black spots popped up in her blurry vision. He was behind her.

She faced Leith, pulling her hair. "What are you doing to me?"

"Your my slave. I'm ordering you to feel what I want you to feel. You see how benevolent I've been to you all these years, how loving. I could have inflicted this kind of pain on you any time I wished, but I never wanted to hurt you, love."
 
 
Meet Tenaya Jayne 
 
Tenaya Jayne

Hello. My name’s Tenaya and I’m an addict. I mean author. When I was growing up, writing was just something I played at from time to time. I knew I wanted to be a writer, but I was one of those people who could never finish anything. When my eldest son was diagnosed with Autism, I began to write seriously. Writing became a necessity for me in the midst of my heartbreak. It was either that or take up drinking. I ‘m thankful I chose writing as my escape because I discovered it truly is my thing. I want to be swept away when I read. That’s what I want my books to do for you.The main goal of my writing is to entertain you. I want to help you escape everyday life for a little while. I hope you enjoy my stories as much as I enjoy sharing them with you!

I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful sons. I’m an advocate for Autism awareness, and women trapped in abusive relationships. I try to always look on the bright side and help others do so too. I’ve lived many places but I currently reside in Missouri. I love reading, indie and foreign films, gardening, and moody music.
 
 
Find Her Here
  




So, What'd You Think Of My Tuesday Teaser From Forest Fire?

 
Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a Tuesday Teaser? If so, Link me up so I can come check out your TT!

Look out for my review of Forest Fire coming this week!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting extract! I'm thinking this one might challenge me a bit. :-) Thanks for sharing honey! Hope you have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good story. I enjoyed your Teaser.
    My Teaser is from a YA paranormal novel too - SMOKE, WINGS & STONE.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)