Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #18

 
 
 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at  
Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
    • Grab your current read
    • Open to a random page
    • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
    • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! Make sure that what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
    • Share the Author & Title too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teasers! 
    • That's it! Its that simple!


    Hey Guys,
    I hope everyone is having a great week?
    Me? My week has been busy, and its only the beginning! Well I guess that comes with going back to school, having 2 kids, a house and a husband to take care of and clean up after! Anyways, this week I'm beta reading for an AMAZING author, Alexia Purdy for her last book in The Dark Faerie Tale Series, Ever Wrath! And let me tell you this series is off the hook amazing, and I am sad to see it end! :(

     
    Happy Reading


    Here is my Teaser Tuesday from Ever Wrath


    Ever Wrath
    By: Alexia Purdy
     
     
     
    Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale, #4)
    Title: Ever Wrath
    Publisher: Lyrical Lit. Pub 
    Genre: YA, Paranormal, Faeries
    Published: Sept. 30th, 2013
    Source: Beta Review
     
     
    There is no hope.

    Only blood and darkness await.

    Shade rules as Queen of the Seelie Summer Court with her love, a Teleen Faerie named Dylan at her side. But, the dark court of Unseelie faeries will do everything in their power to rule the earth, including enslaving the human world. Arthas, the Unseelie Ancient King, has shattered the boundaries of Faerie and the human cities are filling with his evil, unearthly armies.

    Old enemies become allies. New friends bring old secrets and an ancient magic to light. Alongside the Ancient Seelie Queen, Kilara, Shade needs to harness this wild magic before the lines between human and faery are forever destroyed.
     

    Teaser One
    Prologue Pg.7

     NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE. Even those you consider to be the closet of your friends can turn against you in one instant. You know this and I can never tell you this enough. Never assume you know whom you are dealing with.
     
    Alexia Purdy's Blog


     
    Meet Alexia Purdy
     
    Alexia PurdyAlexia currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada–Sin City! She loves to spend every free moment writing or playing with her four rambunctious kids. Writing has always been her dream and she has been writing ever since she can remember. She loves writing paranormal fantasy and poetry and devours books daily. Alexia also enjoys watching movies, dancing, singing loudly in the car and Italian food.
     




     
    Find Her Here



    So, What'd You Think Of My Tuesday Teaser From Ever Wrath?
     
    Thanks for stopping by! Do you have a Tuesday Teaser? If so, Link me up so I can come check out your TT!

     Look out for my review of Ever Wrath coming soon!
     
     
     
    

    4 comments:

    1. wow, that's a bold teaser.. never underestimate anyone! i like it :) the cover looks good too!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know it is bold. Its the first sentence in the book too. This book is good! I love this whole series! Thanks for stopping by! :)

        Delete
    2. Like the Teaser! Love Faerie books! They just draw me in, so thanks for bringing this to my attention! Here is my TT http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/teaser-tuesday-42.html

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! :) I love Faerie books too, and Alexia Purdy knows how to write unique and action-packed Faerie books. You should definitely check it out! :) Thanks for stopping by. :-)

        Delete

    I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)